Kris' POV: Someone will be pudding tomorrow... Rlab.

His and Theirs: All 13 of Us

Welcoming Kai with pokes in the ribs and dog piling on him didn't pay off really well with papa and mama. Grandpa Wu also scolded us for doing that to him. But we were really happy that Kai was with us. We were complete. That was what mattered. We said sorry to Kai and promised to do the chores for him as punishment. His ribs were okay, after papa, mama and grandpa rushed him to the hospital to have it checked. But the doctor advised for him not to exert too much effort for the next 3 days. Poor Kai, he won't be able to enjoy much for 3 days. Anyway, we promised not to do strenuous activities while he was confined to just walking. LOL. 

 

Papa added that we weren't allowed to go out for the three days that Kai was under rest orders. Punishment enough. But nobody complained. It was our own fault that we incapacitated Kai. Hehehe. He then ammended that we can go out to the beach fronting the beach house, but that was it. We weren't allowed to go galivanting within the neighborhood. Chanyeol's plan to go biking was postponed again. Hahaha. Ouch. That hurt his ego. But he didn't show it. We all didn't show our dismay of course. We knew we deserved the punishment because of what we did to Kai. But to tell you honestly, we didn't do it on purpose orz. I know you know that. We were just really excited to welcome Kai. We weren't expecting him, so it came as a shock to see him at the door.

 

Anyway, during dinner, after they rushed Kai to emergency, grandpa  joked that they almost got lost on their way to the resort. Papa had guests, so he wasn't able to pick them up, so he just gave grandpa the address. Grandma was almost on hysterics, he said. LOL. Good thing the taxi driver they rode on knew the area so well, and was really polite, so they were able to arrive safely. Kai was all smiles as grandpa told them all about their travel. 

 

After dinner, Luhan immediately commanded the maknaes to clear the table, and Kyungsoo, Chen and Chanyeol to do the dishes. The older boys, a.k.a. me, Xiumin, Lay, Suho, and Baekhyun prepared the guest room and carried our grandparents and Kai's luggage in their respective rooms. Grandpa and grandma were staying overnight, before going to New York for their buisness--holiday.

 

That night, the atmosphere was light. Even if one of us were disabled. LOL. We didn't wait for our parents to tell us to go to bed. We were old enough to decide when we wanted to sleep. LOL. Well, most of us anyway. But we all converged in Kai's room. He was sharing the room with Chen and Kyungsoo. They were in one of the biggest rooms of the house. Since Kai wasn't able to move much, we let him tell us everything that happened to him back in grandpa Wu's. He obliged and we intently listened to each and every story he had to tell. Then he also told us about our cousins in California. We were so silent, with only Kai talking, and we didn't notice what time it was until Xiao Yi yawned. All of us -in synchro motion- checked our watches, some on their phones. It was almost midnight. Since there was a 4-hour difference from Cali to Florida, Kai didn't believe at first. Then Luhan reminded him of the time difference. He just sighed and winced as he shifted in his seat on the floor. We were all seated on the floor listening to him as he relayed his story.

 

As Kai winced, we all winced with him. We didn't really know how bad it was, but his face looked like he was really in pain, and he held his ribs as he shifted. I wondered then if our parents and grandparents were already asleep, since not one of them checked up on us. Well, probably our grandparents were asleep since they still had a flight to New York the next day. Papa and mama, we don't know. Knowing them, they probably were still on their laptops or phones at this time. But since we were on a summer vacation, I was guessing they went to sleep already. They left Luhan, Xiumin, Suho and me in charge.

 

Luhan: Xiao Yi, are you sleepy? I think it's time for you to sleep now.

Xiao Yi: Yes, gege. I am so sleepy. I'm sorry Kai gege. I really need to sleep now. I can't bear it any longer. We can continue talking tomorrow, neh?

Kai: Of course. As I am disabled and can't go anywhere else at the present time. LOL.

Luhan: Okay, you go on ahead to your room and sleep.

 

Our little sister got up and went to her room to sleep. Surprisingly, Baekhyun, Chanyeol, Lay and Sehun got up too.

 

Sehun: Gege, I think I will go and sleep now too. Let's resume tomorrow.

Lay: Can someone drag me to bed?

Luhan: What's up with you and dragging?

Lay: I'm too lazy to walk or crawl now.

Luhan: Unbelievable. *shaking his head*

Lay: So, who will volunteer now?

Baekhyun: I don't volunteer. *Walks out, shoulders slumped*

 

Chanyeol suddenly crouched and grabbed Lay's legs and startled the latter. Lay burst out laughing but sat on the floor and let Chanyeol drag him out. Luhan just shook his head in disbelief. I bade everyone goodnight as well. Tao, Suho, Xiumin and Luhan said goodnight as well. I let the others walk past me, I slowed my pace as I went back to the room I shared with Tao. 

 

Of course, Tao came in first. So when I opened the door to our room, he was there already. I was surprised to see him laughing silently on his side of the bed while facing his phone. I raised my eyebrow and he looked up at me and grinned.

 

Tao: Gege. Guess what?

Me: I don't know. Tell me.

 

Yeah, I was passive. I don't really talk much. Not because I was an , but just because there wasn't much to say. And I didn't know what Tao was talking about. So it was best to let him tell me. Rlab. I doubted it was selca-time, because he didn't make weird poses. Hahahahaha.

 

Tao: Remember that pic Lay gege took of Kyungsoo sleeping on the plane?

Me: Uh... *searching brain for exact pic* Hmm.. Yeah. Why?

Tao: Lay gege uploaded it to his instagram account. And it's spread like wildfire now. Hahahahahahahahaha. It's all over facebook too. I just checked. It's received almost 3 thousand likes on his instagram. And it's already 549 likes on facebook. Hahahahaha.

Me: Lemme see! *grabs phone*

 

And true enough. There was that pic of Kyungsoo sleeping. LOL. I doubt Soo would like it. But we can't do anything now. It's all over the internet. Yes, we can remove the original post, but since it has spread already, we didn't have the power to remove all those, too. PMSL. It didn't look as bad as that one where his mouth was open, but I think he will be glad Lay didn't post that one. Hahahaha. What was funny about the pic online now was not the pic itself, but the caption that Lay put. I bet it was either Baekhyun or Chen...or Chanyeol who suggested the caption. LMAO.

 

It said, "Our little princess, Kyungsoo. Asleep on the plane, with his princess pink pillow and purple blanky. He likes Barney the dinosaur. PMSL." 

 

I returned the phone to Tao and took out my phone and logged in my instagram. I quickly went to Lay's account and searched for the post. I tapped the pic twice... There... LOL... Then placed my comment: "Don't let the princess see this, or else y'all will turn into pudding tomorrow." And I checked my facebook too. Yeah, Lay tagged me there as well. Only 13 people were originally tagged, but since the pic appeared on our walls, our friends were able to see it, so they posted comments.

 

The hell... If Kyungsoo will see this. Hahahaha.

 

I logged off, then went to bed. Tao was still giggling to himself. He was facing the other way. I didn't bother to ask anymore. Knowing him, he still hasn't recovered from the pic. LOL. It will take another 4 hours before he will recover. But I'm sure, by tomorrow morning, he will laugh again by himself. And I'm sure, he won't be the only one who will be laughing by themselves. I could feel it. I just know it. Hahaha.

 

--------------------------------------------------

 

I woke up the next day disoriented. I didn't know why or how, but I felt like I was on another planet. Maybe because the atmosphere was different. Because Kai was with us. When he wasn't here, it was always gloomy. Like it was always raining even if it wasn't. Now that he was here, people were smiling, even if we were confined inside the resort.

 

Papa drove grandpa and grandma Wu to the airport. They were on their way to New York. We wished them a safe flight and to enjoy their vacation and business venture. While we wait, we decided to go to the beach for our morning walk. We were glad the rain has stopped and that we were allowed to go out within the beach house vicinity. All 13 of us asked mama's permission and she said yes, so we all went to the beach.

 

The day promised to be sunny, and we sat on the sand. We saw other people walking on the beach. It looked like we weren't the only ones in the resort. Then I remembered that papa's colleagues were also here. 2 other families were on the beach with us. We saw at least 4 people walking on the beach. All were boys our age. Probably sons of papa's colleagues. They didn't approach us, and we made no move to say hi either. They just looked at our direction, then went to walk back to the beach house where they were biletted.

 

As expected, Tao couldn't help himself. He just couldn't keep silent anymore, and he took out his phone and showed everyone what he showed me the other night. Kyungsoo was oblivious to what it was, so he didn't really bother checking. Kai was holding his ribs tightly as he silently shook with laughter. He slapped Kyungsoo's back so hard, that Soo had to slap him back as an automatic response. Kai winced some more, but laughed at the same time. Then all others were laughing. Kyungsoo grabbed Tao's phone to see for himself what the others were laughing about. When he saw the pic. He exclaimed,

 

Soo: WHAT IS THIS?! SOMEONE WILL DIE FOR REAL!!!

 

We all dispersed and ran for our lives. I was sorry for Kai who half ran-half walked. His sort-of broken ribs prevented him from running fast. Xiao Yi went to his side and helped him. I laughed. Little sis wasn't a fast runner either. But I doubted Kyungie will go after them. I knew he'd run after Tao, Chen, Chanyeol, Baekhyun and Chen. His sworn nemesis. LMAO.

 

Suho was laughing so hard he fell. He tried to get up but because he was laughing so hard, he managed just to crawl back up the path to the house. Lay was behind him and pushing him, because Kyungie was already after him. Sehun, Tao, Chanyeol and Baekhyun were first to go up the house and hide wherever they could. I saw Baekhyun ran to the front of the house with Chen. I was behind Luhan, who was walking with his hands on his sides, he was panting as well as laughing.

 

Luhan: Oh dear Soo. Hahahahahahaha. Our breakfast will be poisoned, I'm sure.

Me: And our lunch.

Luhan: Do you think we'll survive until lunch?

Me: OTL. I know I will. Strong stomach here. LOL.

Luhan: Confident, huh? PMSL. If you survive, I think dinner will get you. Hahahahaha.

Me: Yeah. I know right? Hahahaha. 

 

Xiumin was confidently walking in front of Luhan. But he was also laughing. When he heard the word poisoned breakfast, he stumbled forward and sat on the sand, laughing.

 

Xiumin: Shut up. Hahahahahahaha. I can't be dead this morning.

Me: Why not? It's a good day to die. It's sunny.

Xiumin: I will die when I'm old, orz. LOL.

Me: You're oldest.

Xiumin: Shut up, Wu. You're old too.

Me: No, you're the oldest Wu, you shut up. LMAO.

Luhan: Let's call for delivery? Hahaahahahahaha.

Xiumin: Good plan. I can't die today orz. I still wanna marry and have a family.

Me: Wow, invite me to your wedding, hyung.

Xiumin: Only if you pay for delivery.

Me: No way.

Luhan: Let's chip-in? I don't wanna die today, too. LMAO.

 

Kai and Xiao Yi were behind us as we were talking. They stopped at where we were and asked why we were talking about calling for delivery. Luhan explained, while Kai sat down beside Xiumin, still holding his ribs.

 

Kai: I came here physically fit, then you all dog-piled on me and broke my ribs. Now I'll die because you idiot hyungs posted that pic of Soo-hyung.

Me: Relax, Kai. That's why we're calling for delivery. Rlab.

Kai: When did Lay-ge upload that pic, anyway?

Me: I don't know. Ask him. I didn't bother checking when I saw that pic last night.

Xiumin: Let's order McDonald's? PMSL. I can't take the risk. Kyungsoo looked really murderous. Hahahaha.

Luhan: *takes out his phone, dials* Yeah, sure. Hold on. What will you have?

 

And we all gave our orders as Luhan relayed over the phone. We were confident that Kyungsoo would poison our breakfast. LOL. Naahh. I knew he won't, because he loved us. But because he was so mad, we'd rather not let him cook. We doubted Lay would volunteer to cook as well, because Kyungie would not let him rule the kitchen. We ordered for the rest of the family, then. After that, we all went back up the house. We found the house quiet. Not what we expected. Kyungsoo was in the living room, sitting on the couch with his phone in hand and probably deleting all the links to the pic. The others were probably still hiding. Mama was drinking coffee in the kitchen. Papa hasn't arrived yet.

 

A few minutes after, just before papa arrived, the McDonald's delivery guy rang the doorbell. 

 

 

 


 

Okay, so I had fun with this one. LOL. Kyungsoo so squishy *___*

A little info about the other boys on the beach. Teaser for my BTS feature. ^_^ I'm excited about this, actually. I'm researching about BTS, so I can give a good story. LOL. I hope you're excited as well. EXO and Bangtan Boys. 

Comments and suggestions? =)