His and Theirs: All 13 of Us (Part 1)

His and Theirs: All 13 of Us

It's fun and sometimes crazy to live with 12 boys. -.- Specially if you're the only girl in the family, and you're the youngest. Our family is one of those that are perfectly dysfunctional yet perfectly normal at the same time. You see, my dad, quite the cassanova, had several trysts with different women (while being married to mom) and brought forth new brothers for me. My mom was not the revengeful type, so everything was peaceful, or so we thought. We didn't know if they were having fights over the phone or when we were out of hearing.

Xiumin-gege is our eldest. He was born the same year that mom was pregnant with Lu Han-gege. Their age difference is just a month, actually. Mom didn't mind it much, because at that time, she and dad were not married yet. They got married after that. But mom didn't know there was another woman before, and Kris-gege was born.

After a year, mom gave birth with Suho-gege, and another mistress gave birth to Lay-gege. Oh, how confusing! Gaaaahhh! Since dad works in Korea, she didn't suspect that dad had another woman in China.Just like a rollercoaster huh? LOL.

I know your head may be spinning of confusion now. But I hope everything will  be fine with you.

Anyway, another year passed and mom had Baekhyun-gege. Chen-oppa and Chanyeol-oppa were born that same year from different mothers. Hahaha. And Kyungsoo-oppa was born, just a few months before Tao-gege was born. That was when dad started working in China again.

After that, he went to Korea for a business trip and Kai-oppa was conceived. Oh dad...(rolls eyes) Mom gave birth to SeHun-gege that year, too. Then I came along after a year. When they had me, dad didn't have any other women. Maybe he was just waiting for a daughter. Hahaha.

 

Now, you may ask, how did we end up living together under one roof when my other brothers have different mothers? I'll tell you the story.

Here's the birth order from oldest to youngest (the ones with * are my brothers from the same mom - my mom):

Xiumin
Lu Han*
Kris
Suho*
Lay
BaekHyun*
Chen
Chanyeol
Kyungsoo
Tao*
Kai
Se Hun*
Me*

Okay, since I have that already, I hope you won't be confused anymore. It turns out that dad "cheated" on mom 7 times. It's not a laughing matter, though. But since it's been a long time, we have been able to live with that fact. So far, we haven't heard any news about another brother or sister, so maybe- just maybe- dad was just waiting for me. LOL.

Sooooo, how did it happen that all 13 of us (with mom and dad) live in one house?

Before, we didn't live together as 15 people in a small house. Dad's other kids lived with their moms, except Lay-gege, who practically lived with us, as his mama had her hands full of his other brothers and sisters. He stayed with us during the evenings and weekends, and went back in the mornings/weekdays. Mom didn't mind, as long as he helped around the house. My other brothers only came during summer break, and some only during Christmas or New Year breaks.

We only had a 3 bedroom house before. Our parents had one room, and as there were 6 of us kids, there were 3 kids sharing one room. Yes, even me. Lu Han-ge shared with Tao-ge and me. Suho-ge shared with Baekhyun-ge nd Se Hun-ge.

But after quite a turn of events, all of them just moved in with us- to our new home, actually. Dad got promoted and was able to buy a bigger home. Enough to "hold" 12 boys and one girl, plus him and mom. And the fact that dad was now able to buy the older ones "rides" or their precious cars, since they've got their driver's license.

 

Aboo-Makhado-Residence-36.jpg

Surprisingly, their moms never protested. I wouldn't know the reason, but somehow I felt better knowing I'd be able to spend more time with all my brothers, even if they just mostly bug me. They don't really bully me that much, and I am thankful for that. Well, except at times when Chen-gege gets all hyper, and Tao-gege joins him. -.- Se Hun-ge doesn't really join in the make-little-sister-cry efforts, so we're fine when we're in one room.

Although 7 of my brothers do not share the same mom as the 6 of us, there was never any time that we fought over that issue. Not even when we were younger (as if we are any older now. LOL). They even call mom "Mama" just like the rest of us. In my existence, the worst that they've fought over with was when Chen-oppa played a prank by hosing the boys who were all down by the pool in their semi-formal attire. We went out for dinner that time, and instead of changing right away when we arrived home, they all went to tell each other scary stories. Nobody noticed Chen-oppa turning on the garden hose.

modern-swimming-pool-ideas.jpg


It was like World War 3. All I could hear were expletives and Chen-ge running around for his life. Good thing I did not join them before, because I was already sleepy. But I saw what happened, because the pool is visible from my window. Even mom flared up when she went to see what was going on, because all the boys were trying to have a go on Chen-ge.

Everything went back to normal when dad went to sort them out. I think Chen-oppa didn't factor dad before doing his prank. Hahaha. He got grounded for one week, and the rest 3 days. Yes, no one was exempted when you are found at the "scene of the crime." I was lucky I guess. LOL. Also, Chen-ge was tasked to wash the soiled clothes, because it went as far as them rolling on the ground just trying to have a go at Chen-ge.