Just Me & You *Part 1*

Finally A Break

You stayed home and thought of ways to entertainment yourself. "Shopping,...or should I just stay home and clean......Or I should just go back to sleep" you said with a huff & puff.

                                                                  ~Hours Later *5PM*~

You got a recieving call from Zelo. You smiled at the thought of you boyfriend. "Hello!" you said with a smile. "Hello." he called back through the phone. "Yes?" you questioned. "Hi...Umm...I was just wondering if...if you would like to come over to the dorm and just hang out with me later. Only ifdon't already have any plans! It'll just be me and you." you smiled to yourself and was already agreeing in your head. "I'd love to." you answered sweetly. "Okay. I'll come and pick you up around like...7PM!" he informed. "That's perfect for me. But, I think I'll walk." you said while being concerned about him having to spend gas money. "Are you sure?" he questioned worrily. "Yes, I'm totally sure." you tried to convince your over-protective boyfriend. "Okay, what-ever floats your boat." you giggled at his jokes. "Just be safe." he said. "I promise!" you said while smiling. "Alright, see ya later!" you said in sync with him. And also hung up a second before him.

You got dressed ( http://picture-cdn.wheretoget.it/m1ftb0-l-610x610-skirt-lace-shir-clothes-brown-leather-bohemian-boho-girly-cute-cream-skirt-lace-sneakers-sneakers-with-lace.jpg ) and grabbed your house keys, hand bag, and your cell phone. You connected your earphoned to your cell phone and started you walk.

                                                                    ~B.A.P.'s Apartment~

                                                                          *7PM*

You stuffed your cell phone in your purse and rung the doorbell. Zelo ran to the door quickly, and answered it to greet you. He took your hand to lightly guide you inside. He locked the aparment's door behind him. From behind you felt a warm pair of arms hug you tightly. You smiled as thoes strong arms turned you around. Now you were face-to-face with him. He lead you to the couch in front of the tv. You kinda wanted to break the silence. "Oppa, I missed you!" you said while looking up to him. "Well, I missed you too!" he said back, while admiring how cute you were when you say the word "Oppa!". Since you had an 'American-City-Girl' accent (to him), it was cute when you said little korean words. ~Back to the couch conversation~. "How much did you really miss me?" you questioned, curious to hear his answer. "This much." he said right before smashing his soft strawberry lips to yours. The kiss lasted for a good 30 seconds. "You wanna watch a movie?" he asked. "Sure. I wanna watch a scary movie!" you said with adrenaline pumping through your body. "I have the Grudge!" he said while looking back at his girlfriend. "That's good." you said with a satisfying smile.

After the movie you were tramatized. During the movie you kept jumping, screamming, and clentching onto Zelo's arm tightly. And sometimes, even hiding your face in his arm or chest.

                                                          ~In his dorm at 11PM~

"It's too late for you to be going back home." he said sternly. "You're staying with me tonight." he said. You giggled at his dominence, "Okay.". "I'm gonna go take a night shower. I know you only have the clothes that you are wearing. But, while I'm in the shower, and you wanna take a look the the dresser and find something that you think is comfortable enough to sleep in then go ahead and wear it." he said while making his way from the room. "Thank you!" you shouted loud enough for him to hear, as his figured disappeared on the other side of the bedroom door.

                                            ~After he left the room~

You pulled your shirt and skirt off, and laied them near the edge of the bed on the floor. You walked to the dresser. In the first one you found................