Beijing Baby

Finally A Break

ig-baddie-3.jpg

ugh I really do hate whoever made them rumors in school about me dating Samuel . He's just my friend , one of my best friends. Yeah , we go places together , are always partners in class , and I may catch him starring at me sometimes but I don't mind it. People should just mind their own business , besides , I don't even like younger boys .

 

"Okay I have some news for you" the manager spoke. We all anticipatated the words that was gonna come from his mouth. 

"You girls are going to .. CHINA" !! We cheered in happiness.

"It's a fan service video , lots of hugging , quick kisses here and there , smiles , and giggles

.To make this video filming easier we put you in pairs of 2. Each two will be paired up in the video too , we've chosen to give you 3 days of closer bonding time .

One pair will be innocent/y schoolgirls , the other group will be girls hanging at the beach , and the other girls will be models.

Please go home and pack up immediately , here's your flight tickets & passports. Enjoy your time there." 

 

We all went home talking about our plans and which position we wanted to act out. I wanted to be a beach girl or schoolgirl.

 

           -At the airport-

Fans crowded us , screaming and reaching for us. We all held hands so we wouldn't get lost or hurt.

Surprisingly we made it out alive , we noticed Misty crying. "Aaawe baby what's wrong ?"

"Someone pulled my hair" she managed to choke out. Nami comforted her all the way to the hotel. All I know is that I'm sleepy as hell and that Samuel is still up texting me. I swear I love him , he goes to any limit to see me smile~

"Good night😍❤💋✌😘😊" I texted him with lots of cute emojis.