Without U

Finally A Break

78048888.jpg

The past few days has gone on without speaking to your maknae. You've been ignoring her, you felt like she embarrassed you so you didn't even consider hers. you thought that she sould be fine. All of the young ladies of the upcomin group "Girlfriend" was more like sisters than friends. So, it was tearing Misty up on the inside because she was too afraid to talk to her unnie.

----------------------------------------3 days later---------------------------------------------

An unexpected knock was upon your door, "Come in" you scoffed. It was Misty, she held a letter out to you with her head bowed. You snatched the letter and read half of it, you felt soooo bad. You were so unaware of her feelings. You grabbed her into a tight hug, "Misty...i'm NOT mad at you. i just wish that you haden't done that. If you have a probel with Me & Junhong, just tell me." you reassured her. You lifted her head up, and wiped her tears. "I'm sorry, and i don't have a problem with you and Junhong. I was just joking, and i was only joking. I didn't mean to hurt your feelings-" you cut her off becuase you were feeling bad. you pulled her into your bed, and let her crie herself to sleep with you cuddling her.

----------------------------------the next day-------------------------------

you woke her up because you wanted to show her that you weren't really mad at her, but she's the type to believe it and beat herself up for it mentally. "c'mon. i have a whole day planned for us!" you smiled.

"Um, i can't. not today, i'm actually busy.

,Luv you". you had to deny your lover, only for today. you really wantged to prove yourself.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

holding hands, skipping down the isle, running thru stores, buying clothes for eachother! this day couldn't get anymore perfect!

(IT DID)

She met Jimin from BTS! you gave them some few minutes...alone.

she ran back to you, "Unnie, i got his number!!" she shrieked!

"OhMyGod, really?" you said excitedly.

she turned back around to wave, and caught a flirty wink!

"yes, really!"

---------------------got back home-------------------------------

"Unnie, thanks!.......but, what was all this for?"

"you're welcome....and because i know that you didn't mean what you said, and i was hard on you about it...and i'm sorry<3"

she came to hug you, "I love you" she said, it just melted your heart. "I love you too"