Do You Like It?

Finally A Break

You came back downstairs in the first dress, it was tight fitting. It hugged your body shape, and made your curves stand out. His eyes got bigger in "Aah!!". He stood up and walked around you. You blushed when he walk from behind you.

"y!" was all that was audiable from his mouth. "Really?!" you asked. "Yes, oh my god...take it off(before i rip it off, and have your toes curling while losing your voice from screaming my name! ;)" was what he was thinking, as he nodded.

"You aren't allowed to walk outside with that!" he said. "why not?' you giggled. 'Becuz, that shows lots of cleavage, and it shapes your nice !...Come here." he ordered to you. You walked to your loved Oppa, he hugged your body close. He whispered in your ear, "Do you see this?' he asked as he placed a firm grip on your . "yes?" you giggled. "If ANY guys were to try to get with you, just even try to flirt, or get the thought of having with you...I'LL KILL THEM! Including the rest of B.A.P.!!!"  you got nervous for his words, and scrared for all of the other guys that might find you attractive. "But, i like it....and i know YOU do too!" you whispered. "True....Just, don't wear it outside when it's dark, or when you're walking ALONE!" he said, looking into your eyes because he  was so over-protective. "I promise" you said with a smile.

You came down with your last pair of high-heels, they were 3" inch heels. You stood next to him, and it still didn't make you tall eneough to see eye-to-eye with him!

"So...what'd you think?" you asked, when you changed back into your regular clothes.

"I- " he was speechless.

"Yah!" was creammed from the top of the steps from Misty at the top of the steps. "No, no no! Keep it PG13 in here!" she yelled."But everyone in here is oler than 13!" you argued. "My bad, it was just gonna be a quick kiss." he apologized. "Mmmmhm..., and that quick kiss was gonna lead to another, and another. Then, you'll be grinding on eachother...NEARLY READY TO EACHOTHER ON THIS COUCH, RIGHT HERE!" she sassed back. You giggled, and you and him flushed red because her whole explanation was TRUE!

You walked him to his car, "I'msorry about her...she's just been, WEIRD!" you apologized. "It's alright" he said before pecking your lips and drriving off. "Call me!" you shouted as he drove away, and he beeped hsis horn(to signal that he heard you).

You ran back into the house, and went to your room. There was a knocking at your  bedroom door. "What? & Who is it?" you asked. "It me, Misty..." her voice drug. 'What do you want?" you said coldly. "Im sorry if I upset you" she said. "Why'd you do that?" you yelled to the other side of the door. "I was only joking..." she pouted."but, that was embarrassing!" you cried. "I- " she didn't finish her sentence because she turned away and just moaped to her room. She cried to herself in her bed, because she knew that she really upset you. You weren't mad...but you were pretty pissed off at her! You were unaware of her feelings, because you were only focused on yours!