Happiness

Finally A Break

You have to eat sweety"

I took a bite of my Apple then just went back to my room.

*10 minutes later*

"Diamond ?" Misty was searching all around the house for me until she finally reached LiHua's room. She thought I was just sleep until she called my name several times to see if I would wake up , she checked my pulse. "LiHua , call an ambulance. I think she fainted !"

LiHua came into her room after a long shower, dialed 911. 

-----Waking up in a hospital-----

"SHE'S AWAKE." All my members crowded around me.

"Why am I here ?" I looked around , seeing my arm hooked up to a blood pressure machine. 

"Baby , you fainted. The doctor said it's due to dehydration & hunger. You have to eat !" Misty encouraged me with tears in her eyes.

"Please don't cry."

"You scared me, I thought you were dying. We need you !" 

It kinda made me cry "Okay, I promise I'll take better care of myself."

-------At School ; Next Day-------

At lunch I didn't really want to eat , just cry. But I remembered my promise to my girls. Me and Misty shared a lunch that LiHua made for us. 

"Noona , you okay ? I'm glad to that you're eating"

"Yeah, I'm fine. I guess"

"Come take a walk with me~"

We excused ourselves from the lunch table and snuck out to the roof of the school. 

He smiled at me. "You should smile more, it's beautiful. You shouldn't have let yourself get down because of a GUY. You're beautiful with & without him. Think of his as an accessory. You can always replace it !"

This actually made me smile. "Aaaawe Samuel. Stop, you're gonna make me blush" I hugged him and stood on my toes to peck his cheek. We came back downstairs just in time for social studies. My friends wanted to know what happened and how did he make me so smiley. 

 

"Class , please get in groups up to 8" the teacher instructed. 

Me, Misty, Mirei, Janey, and Samuel all got together as a group.

They took all the seats in our section "You meanie took all the chairs" I whined, then sat on a desk after Samuel offered me his seat. 

 

"Ooh someone has pink today~" Janey said so nonchalantly. 

Since Samuel was the only guy , he started to turn pink. 

"Yah ! Shut up !" I told them. They giggled. 

"Just sit on your boyfriend's lap" Mirei said.

I boldly got up , and sat on his lap like nothing happened. Everyone else in my group was shocked by my boldness. 

As time passed by, I felt something poking my . 

Samuel excused his self to the bathroom , and the girls looked at me. 

"I didn't do anything , he just got a little ..hard" I laughed.

"Because , that booty"