New Addition

Finally A Break

    ~3 years later~

It's been two years like he said, and still no ring. Depression hit me like a punch to the gut. I thought by now I'd have the ring and last name. I'm trying my best to not look like an attention about this. We've talked plenty of times about getting married but it seems like he can't keep promises. On our anniversary 2 years ago he told me "in two years... Two full committed years", meaning no breakups at all and being totally faithful. I've managed to do that but still, nothing. I'm not complaining but I hate getting my hopes up and never seeing the results. 

Last night I kept throwing up, he thinks I'm sick but it's not that. I have a secret that only my sister knows. 

"Ready?" He asked while holding me from behind and kissing my ear. I giggled and squirmed away "yeah". With my hand in his we left to his mom's house. 

                    ---flashback---

"How would you feel if we had a child right now?" I asked. "Mixed emotions" was all he could tell me.

             ---end of flashback---

"Ew you again" Junseo said. "If I didn't have respect for this family I would've been ended his life" I mumbled, Junnie laughed at me, "Where's the baby?" I asked him. "Upstairs. He's 4, that's not a baby anymore" squinted. "Junnie did you bring the medicine? I feel sick" I whined. He gave me two pills from his pocket to take. "She's sick? Ew cooties" Junseo laughed. "I felt sick when I smelled you from the door" I laughed. Daniel came running downstairs "Aunt Lee Lee" he screamed. He likes to play fight, "not today, my belly hurt". "Why? Is there something in it?" He asked. This is a smart kid "... something like that".

                    ---dinner time---

"Still no kids I see" Grandpa told him. "She doesn't want kids until marriage" Junnie told him. "Yeah so she won't be a fat bride" Junseo said. "She'll still be beautiful" Junnie said and leaned over to kiss me. "I love you", "I love you too".

When they passed around the drinks I couldn't accept any, "No thank you, I have a cookie in the oven" I giggled. I watched them all look at the oven and laugh "where?". I rubbed my belly "here". Their jaws dropped and Junnie choked on his drink. 

                ---Junhing's p.o.v.---

She's pregnant? How? "Baby, really?". She told me "yeah we're gonna have a little one" she smiled. That's why she kept asking about kids lately. I smiled and looked at her stomach "I'm happy for us". "When does it grow?", "my belly? Around 3 months". 

        ---end of Junhong's p.o.v.---

"No, no shotgun wedding" I said to his mom. I looked at him and took his hand "Marry me because you love me not because of the baby". He nodded "I do love you". "So you're gonna have a baby" Daniel asked me. "Yes" , "will I get to play with the baby?" , "when it's big enough". He continued with the constant questions "a girl or a boy?" , "I don't know yet" , "why not?" , "I didn't get an ultrasound" , "who's that?" , "it's a thing you get from the doctors and it can tell if you're having a boy or a girl" ; "Daddy has another baby too its a girl and it's in my mommy's stomach". Junseo tried to  get out of all the questions , "well things happen when your ex comes onto you". I rolled my eyes and Junnie took me upstairs to his old room and kissed my stomach. I laughed and patted his head "you're gonna be the best dad ever".