Mrs.Choi

Finally A Break

Junhong I want hot chocolate" I whined. "Okay but first you have to come somewhere with me". "Then we can get some hot chocolate?" I said , crawling over to him. "Yeah".

[6pm]

"Who's house are we at?" I questioned while being taken in with him. It's beautiful on the inside , I heard old korean Christmas music playing and then I realized that I was at his parent's house. "Look Daniel it's your uncle and his midget" Junseo said while holding the baby. I would've responded but his grandma did it for me. She slapped his head "leave her alone". See , this is why the Grandma is my favourite member of this family. 

"I'm so glad you came. Minjae is out at the store. Have a seat , would you like anything to drink?"

"No , thank you. I'm okay .. Junhong will buy me hot chocolate later. Like he promised" I squeezes his hand. 

"I can make you some."

"Ooh could you , please."

"Sure." She walked to the kitchen to make it. I felt something crawling up my leg. It was baby Daniel touching me. I picked him up "you're so cute. You must get your mommy". He seemed to like me. I tried teaching him my name and all I could get out of him was "Lee Lee" , that's close enough. 

[Junhong's  pov]

She's good with kids , She treats my nephew likes he's hers. Maybe she'll be the mother of my children someday. 

[End of his pov]

Ellie and his parents arrived shortly. 

Junhong and Junseo were on a walk and I was in a talk with Mrs.Choi(mom).

"I'm sorry about last night if I offended you"

"You did , I accept your solicit apology. I just felt like you were ignoring me but also a little harsh with the criticism"

"I admit , I was. I ignored you because .. Junhong didn't pick girls that was good to him. He picked them off of looks and they'd always turn out to break his heart. He's a good kid and he deserves the best. You're very gorgeous so I assumed you were like the rest."

"I totally understand. But I'm not like that at all. He spends money on me so I do the same for him. I wouldn't ever just use him for money , I had a crush on him since I was a trainee.

But , another thing that really got to me was when you bought up Joy and Tori. Tori , I'm guessing that she's a white girl and you seemed to be more impressed with her without her even being present than me. Before we came to the party it took me forever to straighten this hair. I did it for you and you didn't even notice. A white girl or a Korean girl's hair would most likely be naturally straight , so I straightened mine."

"I'm so sorry , you didn't have to do that for me." She gave me a tissue to dab up my fallen tears. 

"I don't even like Red Velvet , especially Joy. I know she's his female friend , at times I feel in competition for his attention because she's quite clingy to him. The only reason that I don't bring this subject up to him is because I have a male friend of my own that I'm close with , we met in school also."

"Awe. You two are still young so you'll go through alot at this stage in your relationship. I just honestly wish you two the best of happiness in your relationship darling. So I asked Junhong to bring you here today for dinner. He told me foods that you do like , I hope you enjoy them".

Junhong and Junseo came in after that.

"Crybaby" Junseo said. I laughed over the sad emotion , He's always picking on me. "Do I have permission to beat him up later?" 

"Go ahead".

"I'll do it later"

[Dinner time]

"Would you like some more?" Grandma asked. "Yes but I will get fat. I'm a pig and my boss will put me on a diet" 

"A diet? Your so thin already .. eat up and if he doesn't like your weight , eat him too" we all laughed while I ate seconds. Meanwhile , Junseo was having a hard time trying to feed the baby. 

"I got it. Daniel come here~ let's eat together." I Fed him without any problems.

"You're good with kids" his mom said.

"Thank you"

"Junhong make lots of babies soon. Aliyah will be a good mother" his grandma added. Wow , I felt my face heat up. 

"I'm only 18. I don't want children until at least 23 maybe."

"Really? You act so mature , I thought you were at least 21"

[After Dinner]

"Mom we should get going" 

"No don't leave. It's supposed to storm in a few minutes." She's worried about our safety.

"Aliyah has to get home" he added

"She can stay in the guest room". 

"Are you sure? I don't want to invade your privacy."

"It's fine"

It feels so good to know that his mom likes me now.

[11pm]

"Junnie stop. Your mom could hear us." I giggled. His is tryna get it on in his mom's house. 

"I can't help it. You're y" 

"I know" , I slid my hand in his boxers and toyed my fingers along . He moaned "can you just .."

"Okay but make sure the doors are locked and you gotta keep quiet". He smiled "I will" , I went under the covers and pulled his boxers down. Kinda nervous.. I never gave s before,  and it never hurts to be a tease. I held in my hands and the tip , then all around the thick head. I heard his muffled moans, he must've been covering His mouth. I crawled back to the top of the bed "All Done" , his eyes  widened in disappointment "done? "

"Yep" I smirked.

 "Uggh.. in about 88 days I will destroy you. It'll hurt for you to walk and talk"

"Well damn" I hovered over him and gave his lips a Peck "good night baby".

I fell asleep with one leg wrapped around him. He held me close to keep warm.