Jealousy

Finally A Break

Me and Zelo are back together as usual, duh!

"You shouldn't do that. His girlfriend is somewhere near, I wouldn't do that if I were you" SeungHee warned Joy.

"It's fine. Aliyah is nice" Junhong said. 

"Yeah sure. We'll see, when she comes in with her boyfriend on the floor and another girl on top of him... speaking of Devil, here she comes", SeungHee heard my laugh get closer. 

I walked in BAP's practice room. I stood above Junhong, "Why the hell are you down there and I'm gonna give you(joy) 3 seconds to get the hell off of him". She got up to her feet and so did Zelo. "I told you Oppa.." SeungHee mumbled. "How was your day baby?" He asked me while pulling me close. "Yah! Don't 'BABY' me when you just had a random hoe on top of you like that. And my day was fine, until I seen that and it pissed me off."

"Baby I'm sorry"

 I pulled him down for a kiss to show her he's mine. She cleared for our attention which broke our kiss

"Hi I'm Joy from Red Velvet. I'm his best friend, we went to high school together"

"Hi I'm, stay away from my man or next time it'll be a problem. We go to bed together...somedays" 

She looked scared, "Aliyah be nice" he said.

"That was nice. If I was being mean I would've hit her while she was on you" 

"Ah. So your name is Aliyah?"

"No. It's Diamond, only people I like get to say 'Aliyah'. Learn your place"

"Maybe my place is, on Junnie" she fired back. I stepped closer to her "what ?"

Zelo was behind me making signals for Joy to stop. 

"I said 'maybe place is on Junhong' ".  Before I could hit her Junnie caught my hands. "Both of you stop it" 

[3 weeks later] 

Two can play at this game. He wants to bring Joy around, I'll just keep Samuel around. He hates it when I do that because he thinks Samuel likes me more than a friend so lately he's been picking petty arguments with him and I've been basically competing for his attention against Joy. 

"Junhong this is annoying. You're not gonna keep arguing with Samuel and your little side jawn gotta go. I don't like her and I'm your girlfriend so I should never feel like I'm competing for your attention"

"How do you think I feel? You have that kid all over you 'Noona you're so pretty' , 'Noona you're my best friend' ..that kid is up your 24/7and I don't appreciate it."

"Well I don't appreciate a hoe that wants my man because he's mine and I don't like to share" he pinned me down to the bed and marked me up with hickeys , I did the same to him. "Now I marked my territory" he said, "Then make me feel like I'm your territory" I said, tracing my finger down his bare chest and into his pants, gripping onto his tightly, feeling him become hard in my hand. He moaned when I rubbed my thumb over the slit on his thick head. 

",  aren't we?" He said, I nodded and smirked, "Rough..make me sore" I mumbled. 

[Afterwards]

"Junnie I really really love you. I like your touch, no one else" I said, "you do?" He questioned. "Yeah so don't leave me for Joy" I said. "I won't I won't. You have me, don't worry about her" he reassured me. "Am I prettier?" I asked, he laughed "females are so competitive". "Shut up boy" I said, turning on my side. "You know you're ier" he said before kissing my ear and putting his arm around me, I smiled to myself.