Contract Violation

Finally A Break

                                                                                                   [After the break]

Today was the first day back from the big break. You were excited but nervous. You didn't want to be fired before you even debuted for dating Zelo.

You held hands with all the girls of your group as you walked in the TS building together! Everyone seemed to not be in the building...until you heard cheering coming from a room and it seemed to be that everyone was celebrating on coming back together as a family!

You and Misty sat aside as the rest of your group was drinking a little, along with everyone else.

"So, how do you think the boss is gonna react to you being in a relationship already?" Misty asked.

"I dont know...I hope that he wont hate me for violating the contract."

"He wont Hate you...maybe he'll just be a little pissed off though. But he'll probably be mad at me to because there's pictures of me and Jimin hugging at the mall, before we left."

You felt a kiss on your cheek. It kinda lifted your spirits, "Stop it. You're gonna make blush-"

You hugged him, "You remembered to wear it too!" he said

"Yup!"

Every turned around and waved to MR.TS as he came in. "How was your break? Did you miss me us ?" Hyosung asked. "Yes, I surely did." he smiled.

"I'll be in my office if anyone needs me. You people should get to work soon!"

                                                                                                  

                                                                                                  


Hyosung told you to see the boss in his office, you were a little shaky, but you weren't gonna show any signs of fear. You took a big gulp and sat in a chair, in front of his desk.

"So, how are you?" he asked.

"I'm fine. And, yourself?"

"Im okay. But do you know why I called you here?"

"Because....you want me to do a solo, YouHeardAboutMyRelationshipWithJunHong (you purposely said that really FAST), or because I -" he cut you off after that.

"You're absolutely right." he laid your contract in front of you. "This clearly says No Dating or relationships of any kind until at leat 3-4 years of debuting! "

"I know, and I'm sorry. I didnt intend for it to happen, but -"

He cut you off again, "You don't have to explain yourself to me." He stood up, I'm only gonna let this slide because it happened over the break, and because you being in this relationship is bringing in more money.

But no matter what happenes, you and Choi have to stay professional. Do I make myself clear ?"

You noded thankfully. "Yes sir." you bowed to him before you left.

"Oh and...tell Choi to come see me"

"Okay." you smiled softly.

 

You walked in their practice room, you stood to the side because you didn't want to interrupt. You waited until the stopped the music, "Junnie...MR.TS wanted to talk to you~"

"Okay." he said as he walked towards you.

You bowed, "Sorry if I interupted anything."

"Awe, she's so cute...It's okay, we were finishing up anyway."

Zelo put his arm around when he heard Daehyun say that you were cute.

"I gotta go back to rehersal." youn told him

"What are you working on?"

"Something." you smirked.

"See ya later" you waved to him as you came into practice again.

"What happened?" they all asked.

"He told me that I shouldn't have violated my contract. But since me and Zelo"s relationship is open to the media, It's actually bringing attention to our company."

 

                                                                                                       [In the office]

"Choi, have a seat." Zelo sat as the boss instructed.

"So, I heard that you have a girlfriend"

"Yeah...I know she's not allowed to date yet, but please don't punish her. I came to her, so it's my fault if you're upset."

The boss stood up, "You love her that much that you'd even take the heat for her.

So since your such an honorable youngman, I'm not mad at all. But take of her, and congratulations. Oh and, keep it professional. I'm only approving of this relationship because it getting me some $$$" he smirked.


After a long day of practicing it was time to go home.

You heard the boss clear his throat as he seen you about to share a 'Good-bye-kiss' with Junhong. You blushed red, "See you tomorrow" he told both of you.