Daybreak Rain

Finally A Break

330910j.jpg

"Noona wait for me. I gotta ask you something." Samuel shouted from up the street. I waited for him and we walked together.

"So for that introduction protect in English class we need a partner. I was wondering if you'd be my partner ?" He asked.

"Sure I'd love to be your partner . Just come over my house at 6 , but call me first I live with 5 other crazy girls" I gave him my number and a dress

 

5 Months Later

My relationship with JunHong is still going , but it's hella rocky . He's always jealous about me with other male friends and stuff , it's not that big of a deal . I never question him and why girls are a'll over him ! I still remember that argument we had and I threw a vas at him.

 

Well we moved on from that ..

"What's that on your neck ?" I asked

"Ugh probably just another mosquito bite"

"Oh"

He left the room , but left his phone next to mine. We have the same phone , but different lock screens . 

A phone rang , I picked it up "Hello ?"

"Hey Junnie I miss you ! It's been only 3 days but when are you gonna get rid of that little and tell the world about us ?"

I took the phone from my ear and looked at the caller ID , it was a girl named Mika . She spoke broken Korean with a Japanese accent. I ended the call and took MY phone and belongings and left that building ASAP. 

I couldn't even see where I was gong due to blurred vision because of my tears. I knew he was cheating I knew it , but I told myself "no" . I'M SO STUPID 

"Diamond where you going ?" He caught up to me.

"Who the he'll is Mika ? And nice to know you got plans to get rid of me . So you were in Japan for a month to see that . Really ? I gave you everything you wanted from me. Trust , Love , , Loyality. What was it about me that you felt the need to cheat ? I'm guessing it's because your just need another Asian girlfriend. Well I hope you're happy , she can have you"

"Wait ,what ? I love you , she's just a side girl. I need you ! I don't know why I did it I'm sorry"

"You weren't sorry when you was in between her legs"

Mimi and SeungHee seen me in rage , "Diamond baby what's wrong ? Don't cry"

"He's a cheater" is all I said..

LiHua some how appeared and was just going off on Junhong . "What the hell is wrong with you ? She showed you what REAL love is. Girls like her don't come too often and for you to take advantage of that just makes you a really big . Did you even really love her or was it for and attention ??"

He was speechless , "I DO Love Her. I don't know why I did it "

Nami covered LiHua's mouth to not make a scene . Misty slapped him across the face once and we all walked home together silently. 

I cried in my room alone for days . Barely ate and slept.