Just a Kiss

Finally A Break

It was just a KISS".

"That's all it is to you? So it'd be okay if JUST KISS JOY?"

"WHY ARE YOU BEING LIKE THIS? HE KISSED ME." 

"Shut the hell up with your lies. I don't know why I even stress over you. You're still a kid" he said while bumping pass me.

"I don't know why either. I was a kid when you met me. And for the record, was i a kid when you took my innocence also?"

"No, that's the one that I have feelings for. I'd do anything for HER, the one I was proud to bring home to my family and think that maybe one day maybe we could have a future together  her..now I don't know  who you are. When you find my ex girl tell her I'd like to be with her. Until then, I'm done with you" he said harshly.

 I walked home in the rain with that replaying in my head. He isn't the first person to tell me something like that. Last week, Misty told me the same thing. 

[Flashback]

"You're not the same anymore. Who are you? This isn't my best friend. She wouldn't say something like that to me." She whined .

"She grew up, and apart from you."

"I hate you." 

"I hate you too.."  I said incautiously.

She had a rumor at school about her and all the boys in my class. She told me that she wouldn't do something like that when i was in a bad mood so i responded with "maybe you would. Everyone is a at least once in their life, its probably your turn now especially since all the boys seem to like your big eyes and pale skin. I wouldn't put anything past the prettiest girl in school" I rolled my eyes. 

Besides, i didn't forget that she told me and the rest of our group that she gave her ity to an ex trainee, he was nearly 20 and she was 15, during her trainee time.

She left from the room in tears, but not like I gave two s about it.

[End of flashback]

I didn't know that the night before, her grandma passed, I found out from Seung Hee. Misty still won't talk to me. First my best friend, Then my CEO, now my boyfriend.. ex boyfriend. That's 3 people that all mean a lot to me. I should really get myself together or just leave. 

I walked in the house and went to my empty room. I shared a room with Misty but she doesn't want to even be in the same room as me anymore or smell my scent so I sleep alone. We used to cuddle at night to keep warm and tell secrets and plot pranks against the other members. Wake up and go to school together,  hold hands on the way to school. We did almost everything together. Now we do absolutely nothing together. She's not even my fan service partner anymore, my partner is Mimi but fans aren't as  fond of it. They prefer me and Misty,  and LiHua and Mimi , and Nami and Seung Hee.

I just want everything how it was. I'll just let nature take its course and fix it as time go on. I can't continue like this I don't want to be alone.