Fresh

Finally A Break

"Because she's a friend" he said. "Just a friend? For how long? And how close?" I questioned. "Yes just a ing friend. Ever since 12th grade. She's as close as friends could get" he said. "Sure. And you see nothing wrong with this? You show her more attention than you show me. You're in the relationship with me! Not HER. her. Maybe if you put the attention you give to her, into our relationship, we'd be somewhere" I yelled. "Maybe if you weren't full of jealousy we wouldn't be having this argument. Why are you jealous? You think you're the best thing that's walked God's green earth then what's there to be jealous of princess? You tell me" he spat back. "You know what.. YOU" I screamed. Daniel began to cry and I took my bag and left. 

I cried on my way home. Why would he say that to me? And he has the nerve to say "I love you". I walked down an empty dark alley crying to myself, not even paying attention to my surroundings. I lifted my head up when I heard footsteps. There was a man with a knife in front of me "hand over the purse" he told me. "No get away from me" I whined. He pressed me against the wall and ripped my shirt, I kicked him in the nuts. "You little " he groaned, I tried to run but he grabbed my foot and tripped me. He got on top of me and pinned me down, I screamed "HELP" loud as possible, then I heard a click, a gun click. I fainted from the overwhelming feeling of death and . 

[Junhong p.o.v.]

I heard a familiar voice coming from the alley. I ran down as fast as possible, I seen Aliyah under some man. I fired one shot at him and he rolled over cursing. I put the gun back on my hip and shook Aliyah to wake her, I hope he didn't touch her. "Aliyah" I screamed for her to hear me. I dialed 911 for an ambulance. When they came they told me I was bleeding also, I didn't notice that the creep must've stabbed me also, "just worry about her" I told them. 

[End of Junhong p.o.v./in the hospital]

These bright lights are above my eyes and I'm in a white gown. "Junhong?" I seen him looking at me. I wanna be mad but I'm so curious now. "Are you okay now?" He asked, I nodded. "Why are we here?" I asked. "Because you went down the wrong alley way and a creep tried to do things to you but I shot him" he said. I analyzed him "Junnie you're bleeding too" I said. "Don't worry about me, they patched me up. That man just stabbed after I helped you". I sat up "Where?". "On my side" he lifted up his shirt to show my the spot. "Babe you're bleeding" I touched the patch and he winced from pain "I know, I have to get new bandages". "How did you find me?" I asked. "After our argument Junseo offered to find you but i went instead. I know when you're mad you don't think so something told me to go down the alley and then I heard you scream". "Then what happened?" I asked. "The man tried to you I guess but he only got to rip your shirt. He was shot in the leg, then he stabbed me and limped off". "Why didn't you just let him do it?" I asked. His eyes widened "Why would I? If I'd let it happen..Then..". "Because.. nobody cares. Not even you, what you said made me feel like I'm nothing." I shrugged, looking down. "Words shouldn't mean a thing" he said, lifting my chin. "It does when it comes from the person you're in love with" I said, pushing his hand away, letting the tears roll down my cheeks. He paused for a moment to let that sink in, "I'm sorry. Why would you think no one care?". "Because they just don't. My family isn't worried about me, I'm all the way across the world. There's a girl that is basically ripping my heart out by trying to steal the one person that makes me happy, and he just accuses it as jealousy. Fans and anti-fans seem to be one, all I hear is negativity. Nobody is here for me, nothing but depression. Sometimes I just wish it'll all just go black..". More people entered the room, just my roommates and manager. I turned my face into my pillow to hide my face. "I want you to know that LiHua loves you" she said, then everyone else chimed in. Junhong excused himself and claimed he was getting new bandages. I sat up "Don't look at me I have no make up". "You're still beautiful" Nami said, sitting on my bed next to me. I hugged her tight for a while until the doctor came in. "We want to keep you overnight to make sure you're completely stable and healthy". I nodded, "I'm fine. I just want to feel loved. That's all doctor". The doctor smiled "just so you know, I'm a fan". I slightly smiled "thanks". 

[Time skip]

All of my members were passed out in the chairs, my manager left and Junhong was in my bed. He laid next to me and kept apologizing "I do love you. I'm sorry about what I said. If I deserve to be slapped then do it" he said. "No. I just want to feel loved" I kissed him softly. The room was so quiet that I could hear his heart beat in sync with mine. "Tomorrow can we start fresh?" He asked. "Of course. Just keep your friend around a bit less, please" I requested, he nodded