Stepmommy

Finally A Break

 

We got into an argument about his secret. "I didn't plan to be playing step mommy at 18" I said after him telling me about his secret child. I visioned on having kids of my own with my husband. "You don't have to" he said. "If I'm with you and you're taking partial care of a child, then I am! What are you just gonna abandon the child?" I yelled. "No I'm not gonna abandon it." He said. "Have you ever seen that child? How do you know it's yours? That girl is clearly a little ty if she got pregnant by you.. While I sat around getting played". "I don't know. She just called me and said it was mine". 

 Hi cutie" I said to Sana. She hit me with a toy "I hate you" she spat at me. Junhong and Mika were in the other room trying to work things out. When she left I tried to tell him, "that's not your child". He thinks I'm just being jealous, that baby is full Japanese, Nami told me from the looks of it. "Get a blood test done" I suggested. "If that'll make you accept it then sure" he said, sitting up. All night and day he's only thinking about Sana and it's getting to me. How could be care so much for a child that's possibly not his?

"Junhong uuh they're at it again" Youngjae told his maknae that me and Mika were arguing again. "You're a . You just can't find that baby's father. Go to Maury " I said, stomping away from her in the parking lot. "You're a little ing kid. If he was yours then how come I could have him so easily?" She asked me. I felt some of the same anger from when he did cheat on me revisit my emotions. He stood in between us both "Mika you can't be apart of my life if you're insulting my girlfriend". That's it? That was so weak he should've told her to kick rocks and find the real father of her child. Then he turned to me "Aliyah I can't do it with this jealousy, stop. You have to respect her too" he said, earning a slap across his face. Why do I get more scolding than her? I'm his girl, yet there's always competition for his attention.

I found a paper that fell from Mika's pocket when she left. I gave the paper to Nami, it had a Japanese address. She said this address is really popular because it's know as a hook up house where people meet and do their business. "Aliyah just back off for a while then we'll see how he really feels about this. He's find out sooner or later" she told me before bed.

"I thought about what you said and I do think I should get the test. Mika doesn't want me to" he told me. He's so stupid, then he's clearly not the  biological father if she has a problem with getting a blood test. 

We left to get his and Sanna's blood drawn. The test took a little while so while it was in progress, we went out for ice cream. On the way back where they got blood drawn the baby said something like "Now i have two Daddies one inn Japan, one in Korea" in full Japanese. The test results came back... negative. He was shocked, I wanted to say "I told you so" but I couldn't. The way he smiled at that baby when she calls him "daddy" was the cutest thing ever. He took a seat and just got lost in his thoughts for a while. "Oppa-" the rest of my words came out as throw up. I ran into a man on my way to the door where I puked outside the building.