We Need Jesus

Finally A Break

10246036_278055082370732_1414494264_n.jp


The promotions and debuting is so much fun !!! I love it , all the new fans and attention that we're getting . I made an instagram last night and already have 12K followers this morning. I even hacked Junnie's page and added myself in his bio and posted a picture of us. The comments were so nice , but of course theres haters. People actually ship us , omg awwe !! Hopefully one day his family will too~


                                    [Sunday = day off]

"So where does my finwe lady have plans on going today ?"

"To church."

He laughed , even rolled over and fell off the bed , but popped his head up to look at you when he noticed youe seriousness.

"You serious ?"

"Yep."

"okay , since you're serous , i guess i'll take you~"

"Yay !"

"Why you want to go to church though ?"

"Because ... We need Jesus. I guess I've been a bad girl lately-"

His smirk grew , "Theres nothing with a bad girl~" he his lips and stood in between your legs.

You looked the other way and just lasughed , "See , this is what I mean~"

"But God put you on this earth to find ME. So I guess you did the right thing !"

"Oh Shut Up"


"We're here. This is my uncle's church."

"He's the pastor ?"

"Yeah"

"So do alot of your family come here ?"

"Ehh , some. And half of them are visitors & outsiders."

We walked in hand-in-hand , we just sat in the back to not make a big scene or be a disruption.

------------------------------------------------------------(AFTER CHURCH)----------------------------------------------------------

A few people came to greet him , I just wanted to slide to the side or wait outside for him , but everytime I tried , he held my hand tighter.

'Junhong ! My cute baby boy !!" a lady said . I'm gonna guess that's his mom. He hugged her , it was cute , i couldn't help but say "Aaawe," . After my absent-minded "Awwe" slipped out , he started blushing of embarrassment. "Mom im good , but im not a baby no more. And I want you to meet my girlfriend."

"Girlfriend ?" she tilted her head and looked at me.

"Hi" i barely spoke. She blinked at me , and then I remembered that she doesn't speak any english. (*facepalm* im so stupid) "Anneyeonghasseyo, Diamond inmida~" i smiled and bowed.

[speaking in korean] she nodded."So you're the girl that he can't stop talking about ..? "

"I guess~" I smiled and hugged his arm.

"Why'd you want to come to a church today ? ....And why in such a short skirt ??"

"Um , i don't know .. and , this is short ?"

"yes , it is . you should be mindful to dress modest when you enter a house of god . there is married men in here , they shouldn't have to see so much skin exposure . "

"..yes ma'am." I nodded and looked at the ground , my feeling were kinda hurt. I really liked this dress , i thought it was appropriate.

                                                                   [Junhong's P.O.V.]

Ohmygod mom stop. this is ruining everything , she'll probably break up with me after this . I'm actually suprised that she didn't get sassy. I've never seen her this calm when somebody tries to insult her. "Um mom , its not her fault. I bought that dress and i think she looks really , really good in it . I suggested that she wears it this morning ."

"Be more wise next time."

"Yes mom."

                                                               [end of Junnie's P.O.V.]


I just sat and stared out the window , taking sevral glances at my dress.

"You okay ? I'm actually really sorry about her ... that was really un-called for ."

"No , it's okay. She's just being a mother that cares for her son and -"

"no she wasnt , she was being mean to you."

He pulled the car into the driveway , i got out without saying anything . As soon as I got upstairs i took that dress off so fast, i almost didn't want to even see it anymore.

He laid back on the bed , come here~

I straddled him , sitting up on his lap. He looked up into my eyes , which made my eyes bwater even more. I wiped the tears in my eyes away and covered my face , i didn't want him to see me cry. He took both my hands away from my face and hugged me tight , as i cried on his shoulder for almost 20 minutes."

"Don't cry baby . She does this to all my girlfriends , and don't show any sign of weakness to her.

I nodded.


                                            [morning]

'Baby , wake up . I gotta go . Go home~ I can't leave you here with these 5 devils , i'm pretty sure they'll eat you alive" i laughed"

He groaned , "okay. but what do you mean, it's monday ..."

"yeah, i know. that's why i have to go to school ! I'll come to your house after school babe."