Dirty Deeds

Finally A Break

"Oppa your phone is ringing" Joy yelled to Junhong from the living room, "Answer it" he said from the bathroom. She looked at the phone, she read "My Wife" across the screen, Aliyah was calling. She swiped to end the call and texted her instead. The message read "I'm sorry but don't call me no more. We're over, I've found someone that makes me happier and she's unlike you". "Who was it?" He asked,  "Aliyah. She told me to tell you that she wants nothing to do with you. Don't call her or she'll say it's harassment" she said. "Impossible" he said, sitting next to her. "Oppa I'm serious. I told you she's no good" she told him, holding his hands. He sat in silence for the remainder of the movie, even when Joy went home, even when his other members came home. He didn't eat or drink, barely slept or talked. 

[Aliyah's p.o.v]

I sat in shock for about 5 minutes before I actually cried. How could he just break it off that easily? SeungHee and Nami wiped my tears after reading the message themselves. "He's a jerk", "you'll find a better man", "there's no way he found someone better than you" they told me. "No it's not fair. Why does he keep cheating on me? What did I do to deserve this?" I questioned and threw the phone. "He's just a that's why he sent a break up in a text. him baby girl" Nami said. I curled into a ball while my heart crumbled. I cried myself to sleep. All I could think about was him. Our hugs, our kisses, our talks, our , just all our good times. 

[Next day]

I'm school Samuel doesn't even seem to care about it, his attention is all on that JinHee girl. He's my best friend, why would he be blowing me off like that? He sat with her at lunch today too. 

At work, Zelo, I can't even look his direction, I'm too disgusted and heartbroken. My members want to give him a piece of their mind but I can't let them do that, work should stay professional. The other BAP members are trying to find out what happened as well. 

[Zelo's p.o.v] 

I only keep thinking of what joy said before she left. I can't believe she'd do something like this to me. I thought she was my closest friend. 

-flashback- 

"Don't talk to her" joy said. "Why?" I questioned, I wanna know why Aliyah would just break up with me. "Because..You're mine now. Don't talk to her or I'll have to" she told me. I laughed until I realized she was serious, "joy, she's my girlfriend,You're just my friend. And what would you do if I did?". "Expose some y y nudes I came across" she said with a smirk. The nudes? She must have went through my phone and sent herself those photos of Aliyah. Aliyah will kill me and herself if those photos got leaked. It took me weeks to beg get for those. "Joy, so you lied to me about the break up thing right?" I asked. "Yeah but now she thinks you broke it off with her. If you try to fix this it only takes 3 seconds to upload these" she said, waving her phone with one of the pictures on the screen. I feel like I failed, I promised Aliyah that no one would ever see those. Joy had this psycho look on her face when she stood up, "love you boyfriend" she said, waking to the door yelled "remember what I said" as the door shut. 

-End of flashback- 

Aliyah warned me about her. Now look what happened, we're split up again. I feel something going wrong inside me. My chest hurts on the left side. I think it's my heart...I Only feel like this the times I fear a breakup between us.