Cutie

Finally A Break

"You missed a spot" I laughed, wiping sauce from the side of his mouth. "Where is your girlfriend?" Zelo's father asked his eldest son. "I have girls, plenty" he said, referring to the girls he ed. "Get yourself a nice girl like Aliyah" he told his son. "Nice? She's evil" he claimed. "No I'm not, I'm a good girl" I said cutely. "Good girls don't-", he stopped talking because my foot as purposely crushing his big toe, I had to before he could say anything ual he seen from me and Junnie. "Good girls don't, what?" I asked. "Don't step on toes" he whined. I pretended to be oblivious "I'm so sorry". 

"What happened to your neck?" Grandma asked Junnie. "Uh"Junhong rubbed his neck trying to think of an excuse. "Whatever it is...Oppa you should be more careful next time, okay" I giggled.I gave him hickeys yesterday. He smiled at me "I will". "You're so cute and " Mama Choi said at dinner. "Thank you" I said while stuffing my face with cake. "I like you better than all the other ones" his cousin Ellie added. "What other ones?" I asked. She began to name the other girls he dated that she didn't like, including Joy. "I thought Joy was creepy, I still don't trust that girl. Her niceness is weird and they were annoying as a couple. More annoying than Junseo alone" she said. He placed his hand on top of mine and I smiled, jerking my hand back "nice to know. When was this?" I looked at him with my head tilted. He shrugged "I don't remember her ever being my girlfriend. We were friends". "That phase when you two were up each other's 24/7" then he became sarcastic "Yeah. Friends just kiss on the regular and get caught in rooms together everyday" Junseo said, laughing, "it was like, on like your 12th grade year". I kicked Junhong in the shin for lying to me. I picked up Daniel "at least you won't lie to me right" I mumbled, he kissed my cheek and left some drool. 

After dinner and I hugged everyone goodbye and the ride home was silent. When we got home he tried kissing me but I didn't kiss back. "What's wrong?" He asked. "Nothing" I said, looking the opposite direction. "It's about Joy, isn't it? What happened years ago is irrelevant" he said. "Then why'd you lie?" I asked. "Because I knew you were gonna me mad. I don't feel that way about her no more"

"That's a stupid excuse. Feelings don't just disappear". He sighed "it does when I met you". I rolled my eyes and ignored that, "I wouldn't lie to YOU" l argued. "I'm sorry. Just get some sleep" he said, laying across the bed, pulling me down to lay with him. I jerked away "Don't touch me". I sat in frustration before leaving the room, changing out of my dress, into a t-shirt of his as a night gown. I came back into the room and sat on the floor, texting some friends, eventually falling asleep on the floor. Junhong picked me up and laid me on the bed to sleep, then left. I peeked my eye open to check if he was next to me, he wasn't. He left the room and didn't return for about an hour. I the light and searched the apartment for him, I found him curled up on the couch with a kid blanket. "Oppa~ come sleep with me. Why'd you leave me? I'm lonely" I said in between kisses. No reaction, I even said "I forgive you", still no reaction. He didn't budge until I said "I love you". He said "I love you too Princess" in his y sleepy voice. Oh God I was fangirling so hard "BABY" I screeched "Your voice". I pulled out my phone and the voice recorded. I told him that I love him just for him to say it back into the recorded. I crawled on top of him and kissed him again. He pulled me down and pulled the covers on top of us. I wasn't sleepy so I flooded his neck with new hickeys. "More?" He asked. "Yeah. To mark my territory" I mumbled. His hands squeezed my at random moments, causing me to squirm and giggle.