Papparazzi At Breakfast (1/2)

Finally A Break

                                                                                                  *8am*

Your phone rings constantly as Zelo's picture and cell phone number appears on your cell phone screen. After the fifth ring, you answer the call. "Hello?" you ask politely. "Uuuuhmm... can I speak to Lulu?" he asks quietly through the phone and into your ears. You giggle, "You're speaking to her." you inform him sweetly. "Oh, my bad. I just wanted to make sure I was speaking to the right person. Well, I was calling to see if you would like to go out for breakfat this morning." he said as a suggestion. "I would love to!" you reply with a smile spread across your face. "Okay, I'll pick you up at 10." he informs you. "Alright. Bye-bye." you said before you clicked the red "End" button on your phone. You were so excited that you ran all the way to the shower without even thinking twice. Immediatly you stripped from your pajamas that you wre currently wearing from last night. You turned your shower on and adjusted the temperature to "Not-To-Hot; but Not-Cold". You scrubbed your figure until you were satisfied. Then you rinsed off. While you were in the shower you kept thinking about Zelo's y morning voice. It just kept replaying in your head.

                                           ~A few minutes later~                                                                                                                                                                                

You turn off the shower and wrapped your wet body into your bath towel. You walk to your bathroom sink and Brush your teeth. You gagle and swish the water around your mouth throughly. When you were done, you walked into your bedroom confidently and dug through your closet for the perfect outfit. "Finally! Ifound It!" you said to yourself. It was a puffy black dress that stoped at mid-thigh and shoed a small amount of cleavage. It was cute, fun, and flirty. You looked in the mirror and loved the way it looked on you. Your hair was still kinda damp so it crinckled on it's own. You grabbed your lotion and put it all over your hands, feet, legs, face, and arms. you slipped in hoop earrings through your earholes and put a "Cross" neclace around your neck. You painted your nails sparkly black and waited for them to properly dry. you slipped 3-inch high heels on your feet and then applied  de-oderant to your smooth under pitts.

                                                                                              ~Now onto your Make-up~

You lightly rubbed pink blush over your tan cheeks, and brushed mascara through you lashes. You popped in hazel eye contacts (for a new look). You spread gold glittery eyeshadow over your eyelids. You kinda teased your hair a bit, and then applied the perfect 'Strawberry-Lemonade' shade of lipgloss. Then you sprayed you clothes and your neck with 'Chanel' perfume, and put all your make-up, lipgloss, cell phone, and perfume in your black 'Polo' clutch bag. You took one last glance in the mirror and felt completely satisfied. You turned off your room light and went to your kitchen table to grab your keys to lock your house door behind you. You ocked the door and put your key in your clutch bag nd waited on your porch for Zelo to come by.

 

( Lulu= Zelo's nick-name for you sine you are always dozing off into space)