SamBam

Finally A Break

[Next Day] 

I have a meeting with my boss, Samuel and his boss. I sat in the board room where all the meetings were held and took a seat next to MR.TS. My boss spoke up to break the awkward silence , "You go first, and I'll decide if I agree" he told the other CEO. I was too sad to even speak that much. It's embarrassing, I feel like dying.

"What's your name kid?" His boss said. 

"...Aliyah" I mumbled. 

"Well Miss Aliyah, I'll put it like this... just stay away from the kid. You're a bad influence on him and our company doesn't need a bad name because of you" 

"It's not her fault. I suggested the club that night", Samuel butted in. 

"Who's older here?" The boss asked. 

I raised my hand. 

"If you're older than him then you should know better."

This soon became an argument between him and his boss. "I'm my own person! I do what I want" 

"How do you know her?"

"She's in my class"

"Great. Your class is getting switched" 

"Why?" He argued.

"Because I said so and I don't want you around THAT". 

 

"No. Don't switch his class... I will just switch schools" I said. 

"Great" that boss said.

"No Aliyah you're being stupid. Don't do that"

"It's for the best , since I'm a bad influence"

"Is that what you really want Aliyah?" Mr.TS asked. 

I nodded. 

"Say your goodbyes now. This is your last time seeing each other" his boss said. 

Samuel walked me out of that room while our bosses had their last discussions. He stopped and just hugged me. "Aliyah I'll miss you. I love you" 

"I love you too" I looked up from the ground and I seen Junhong shake his head. Samuel smirked, "Just text me". I nodded, and walked him out of the building. "Those lips touched mine last night"

"Shush because you kissed me"

"You liked it"

"I did?"

"Yup"

"I don't remember" 

"Let me jog your memory", I tilted my head while he leaned in. Our lips moved in sync to my heart beat. When the kiss became hot I had to break it, "yah!" I screamed. I lifted his hands from my to my hips. "Dirty boy!"

"Stop playin, when are you gonna come over my house?" 

"And do what?"

"Me" he laughed "Just kidding". I hit his stomach. 

"As of this point, NEVER, besides, I gotta get myself together mentally. Your boss doesn't like me and neither does your father" 

". I forgot about him... him ...his racist . Just text me anytime. Don't cry anymore, I'll be at your graduation too. Besides, we can still see each other at Festivals, MCountdown, Music Bank, Show Champion, and other stuff. 

We heard the voice of his boss getting near "Samuel Kim. Let's Go NOW".

"Bye beautiful". 

"Bye bye". 

I went back in the building, only to receive dirty stares from Zelo. 

[Misty's P.O.V.] 

"I know why this is happening. You see how Joy is all over Zelo Oppa? Diamond used Samuel to make Zelo jealous because that's what he's doing to her with Joy. I think she may have some unknown feelings for Samuel though because I've seen them hugging and just a few hours ago they we're kissing but they claim that they're just close friends. I learned that a girl in my class named Jinhee is Joy's little sister but she doesn't like Aliyah because she likes Samuel a lot but to her it seems that Aliyah has his attention. So one day I was just chillin in class by myself and she came in and went on a rant about how she hates Aliyah and I kinda told her some stuff about the drama between me and her, even personal things about Aliyah. I did it out of hatred because I was mad. Now she and Joy have plans to make Diamond's life a living hell. Joy is gonna get with Zelo. She knows that Aliyah means a lot to him so if he denies being with her she'll threaten to ruin Diamond's career, which will force Zelo to be with her. Aliyah will be super jealous and depressed and will resort to Samuel for comfort, he'll eventually become annoyed with her talking about another man and will get with Jinhee. Then Aliyah has no boyfriend or best friend, she'll be emotionally wrecked..."  I looked up at all my sister's faces, their jaws dropped. 

"Why the hell would you let that happen?" Nami asked.

"She said it herself, she hates me". 

"She said that out of anger, you also said that to her too" Seung Hee said.

"She's made mistakes but don't be like this. She misses you, and you miss her. We may be going through some things but we're all sisters here, you should never tell none of our business" Mimi chimed.

"I know. I feel really bad"

"You should stop that Jinhee  girl" Nami said.

"Diamond just needs some time to herself" Li Hua explained. The other members nodded in agreement to what she said. 

[At home/ Diamond P.O.V.]

Everyone is so distant towards me like I don't even exist. I know Misty still hates me and now it feels like the others do too.