Black and Yellow

Finally A Break

Oh my God, I love this family. Please adopt me" I giggled. Samuel has 2 older brothers. One is full white and the other is full Korean. 

"Can I use the bathroom please?" "No" Josh said jokingly. 

"Yeah, it's upstairs, first door on the right" Samuel said.

"K thanks" I wandered to the bathroom. 

[Josh's P.O.V.] 

"Samuel you hit that yet?" I asked.

"No, she's my friend" he replied.

"Samuel she wants it" JinWook added.

"How do you know?"

"She hugs on you and just kisses your cheek for nothing" I said sarcastically. We heard the door open,  "shush she's coming. Just go with my flow" I said. 

"The soap in there smells really nice. Hey,  you took my seat..meanie" she whined.

"Just sit on your boyfriend's lap" I told her. Surprisingly, she actually did it without denying that Samuel was her boyfriend. 

Me and JinWook began to bother them both purposely. 

"Come on Aliyah" Samuel told her and they both escaped to his bedroom. 

~20 minutes later~

We thought we heard . Me and JinWook looked at each other and high-fived. 

An hour or so passed, they came out of his room. 

"I'll walk you home" we heard him say. They came downstairs, she wore his hoodie zipped all the way up. 

"Daaamn Sam she gotchu" I said, starring at the amount of hickeys on his neck. We heard the door lock clicking, our dad was home with our mom. 

"Hello young lady" my mom said with a smile, "you're cute. You must be Aliyah. My son talks about you a lot" 

"SAMUEL KIM. Come outside with me young man" our dad said firmly. We knew he was in trouble for having a black girl home with him, especially Aliyah. They've gotten in trouble recently in the media. 

"No dad. Whatever you have to say, say it here in front of everyone" Samuel said.

"Boy. Why is there a girl here?" Our father asked.

"Its because she's not Asian or White? I'm not racist like you. She's here because I enjoy her company"

"Boy you're confused. She's the same one that got you in trouble within the media"

"She's not! I'm my own person"

"You're confused" 

"I'm not. Friendship and Love has no color restrictions. She makes me happy", Samuel gripped her jaw and kissed her. 

[3 months later/ Misty's P.O.V.] 

"Samuel Oppa~" Jinhee squealed before hugging him. Jinhee and Samuel is the most annoying couple ever, all Jinhee does is gloat about why her relationship is the best and how her sister Joy has a hella good relationship with Zelo. 

"Why are you doing this?" I asked at lunchtime, we skipped and snuck off to the rooftop of the school. 

"Doing what?" She asked.

"Putting my sister through this. You took away her best friend and your sister has her happiness". 

"I don't like that you call a sister. She thinks she's the best".

"Its confidence..that you're destroying. All she wears to school is sweats and cries all night"

"Thats her fault. She's American, why is she here anyway? She's a bad Rep for your group and she's a . She 18 with a body of a 25 year old"

"That's not her fault! She's not a bad Rep for us, she's never been a , and she's here to make herself a legend" I stepped closer to her.

"Why so close?" She asked.

"Call her again.."

"Misty you've changed..I thought you hated her too" She walked away, towards the door 

"I could never. sure, we go through some things but she's been there for me more than what you'd ever imagine" I bumped passed her and went in the building. 

I really hate Samuel at this point. What kind of best friend just forgets all about you for a girl that just recently confessed? I understand loyality and boundaries but that's disrespectful to just forget all connection. But who am i to judge? We got in a little argument and ive been ignoring her for nearly 3 months. Me and Aliyah haven't made up yet, I miss her a lot. We live in the same house but never speak. I'll make up with her tomorrow, it's a new day to start fresh. 

[Aliyah's P.O.V.] 

Its nearly time to go home and all I can do is sit in this bathroom stall and cry? I'm so pathetic. I called my mother and told her I wanna come home, I'm done. "Mommy I can't take it anymore. I'm going insane and my heart hurts bad. Everyone hates me". She told me that home is ready for me whenever I decide to come. I love my fans but my personal life is killing me. Joy taunts me and shows off about Zelo. He is my happiness, my love, my heart, my everything. We never even officially broke up, all he said was "when you find the girl I fell in love with, you tell me". Then he began to fall for Joy. 

-flashback- 

"Junhong can we talk?" I spoke into the phone, "girl, you're pathetic. He's taken. Stop it. He doesn't love you. Maybe if those lips stayed only to him you'd be in his arms right now, like I am" then she laughed and hung up. The tears fell constantly.

-end of flashback-

 I can fight over him because I look dumb, Samuel dates her sister, Misty hates me still. The bell just rang and I left immediately. I walked into building and asked Mr.TS to terminate my contract. "Is that what you truly want?"