Baby All I Want For Christmas Is You

Finally A Break

img-thing?.out=jpg&size=l&tid=109475222

2 months later

So after all the hard work we recieve another break for the holidays to kick off christmas & a new year the boss wanted to host a party for all idols and staff. His wife and kids were gonna be there too.

I thought the holidays were supposed to be happy and about the people you love , yet im still heartbroken and he seems perfectly fine to me. Me and all of my girls arrived at the party around 6:30 even though the party sted at 6. we were fashionably late! Everyone was bringing gifts to exchange , mine was with hyosung. i hope she likes it ... its just another bod suit for her to show off in.

"they finally came" youngjae said which made everyone look at us.

I notioced a toddler was running my way ,and then he hugged my leg and shouted "noona saranghae". he was so adorable , i squatted down to him "whats your name?' i asked. he told me it was "Raewook". I ave him all my attention while we were at the party until his mother tolod him to go play.she then approached me "nice to finally meet you diamond" i her with respect 'nice to meet you too.". we soon got into deep conversation of hoiw i almost didnt pass my audition because mr.ts was iffy about letting a foreigner in the company , he didnt know if i would raise him up opull him down and if it wasn't for her that said "give that younglady a chance she came all the way to korea for YOU, she couldve picked sm, yg, or jyp, or anybody else over you and i see lots of potrential in her.". I gave her a warm hug after that , she changed my life into who i am now.

then somehow our conversation switched to being about me and junhong. it got so deep that i actually started shedding tears. she shared info with me that was supposed to be a secret... he wants me back , he said he "only had another girl on the side because when you were gone he got lonenly. it was supposed to be a one night stand between him and the other girl but he kinda started to catch feelings for her because she wanted more than just . she got clingy and began to open up to her. when you found out he realized that it wasnt worth it simply because she didnt mean as mnuch as you." she wiped my tear with a tissue "the rumors of him dating are fake too , he stayed single for you"

after the talk

i went to get a drink and the room felt akward as it was just the 2 of us.

"daimond can we talk ?" he asked. i wanted to say no but the words that i produced were opposite. we sat across from eachother at an empty table in the empty room. after about 20 minutes i found myself to be blushing. when i giot up to leave he grabbed my hand and pulled me to him "daimond i still love you" it took me by suprised and all that i managed out was 'i love-", and then our lips connected... i felt my face heat

 

 

 

(a/n; not finished)