Touch Ma Body

Finally A Break

Bc_tcsnCQAEOE47.jpg

Your P.O.V.                                  

I was last to film my part of the song,

" then let all the backup girls rub on you. But make sure to make it look y, you gotta sell it with your face!" the director shouted.

I did as I were told. It was kinda hard not to laugh, having alot of girls rub all over your body and still having to remain feirce and y was a challenge.

"Good job" your dancers said to eachother when the camera stopped filming.

"Now, crawl over to him, and make it look like YOU'RE the dominant one by pulling him close." the director instructed.

The music blasted and you felt exhausted, you've been filming all day. But as a plus, your dance partner was hot! He had a nice toned body, and pretty lips! I crawled over to him, and straddled him while whispering in his ear. I pulled his shirt off, while he pretended to be frozen by your touch.

"THAT'S A WRAP EVERYONE!" director called out.

I put my hand out to him to help him up. "Thanks, and great job" he told you, "You're welcome. And same to you"


You and the rest of your girls watched the fresh film, and was so amazed that it was really US!

"We look great!"

"I know but what is Junhong gonna say when he sees them other people rubbing on his little baby girl~~?" your friends teased you as they all changed back into their personal clothes. You giggled, "He shouldn't mind...I don't bother him about the girls touching him on set"


                                                                                       3 weeks later

 Our video has finally relased, it's been almost a week and It's like...soo much talk about us right now! Mostly POSITIVE(there'll always be haters somewhere). I've gotten millions of twitter & instagram followers over night! This is all like a dream!!

 Our official live debut is gonna happen on MCountdown tomorrow. It's nerve-wrecking, but also exciting! Seeing thousands of eyes on me at once might ake me dizzy or wanna puke. I love the attention...but, I dont want to feel so clausterphobic with so many people in my face at once.

We all shared a group hug in the dance room.

"Congrats" everyone eof the company shouted. We bowed to show our appreciation.


       later that night

 I relaxed my body and bit the inside of my cheek to conseal a moan from escaping. I didn't want to disturb everyone else that was in their bedrooms, me and Junhong was on the living room couch ( I was on his lap, facing the tv). He was making a good deal with me that sounded like a plan.

"Do a great job tomorrow and I'll have something for you that night" he whispered in your ear. I just nodded, too focused on where his hands were. I guess it was my fault for wearing short shorts for him... ;)

He kissed my neck and I placed my hands over his, making him stop.

You stood up(meaning that you were ready to go home) "I'm into it....I just don't want to go home , or go to my first perfomance with a sore body(from the waist down)."

He chuckled, "So that's what it is?" he said, opening the door and following you outside , and down the street.

"Yep."

"Maybe I should make you sore, you need some discipline."

"For what ?"

"I seen that video..." he said with a smirk

"Not my fault; blame the director. He wanted them dancers to touch me like that"

"But you know you liked it....even with that guy dancer" he retorted.

You recognized the hint of jealusy in that statment, "Yeah, I did like it...I guess. But it didn't really feel completly right because all I could think about was how you were gonna feel when you seen it.---------- I would've enjoyed it more if it was YOU" you looked up at him with a smile.

He smirked and pulled you into a hug from behind, "You always know how to flip something to make yourself seem innocent.---- I love you" he kissed your cheek.

"I love you too"

                                                                                        In front of your shared' house

Pulling hinm into a kiss before going inside was what you always looked forward to when you walk home with him.

"Come here", you stepped closer to him and he stole a kiss.

"You didn't have to steal one....but if you're gonna do that, then do it RIGHT" you whined.

He pulled you close by snaking one arm around you, and the other one slid down to your . You slapped that hand away while still not breaking the kiss. "I need more than this" you thought, so you took the lead...making him moan. You smiled with satasfactory.

Li Hua and Mimi was coming out of the house laughing, on their way to the store,  until their eyes laid upon you two. 

"Ew, get a room" they joked .

He pulled away for air, "You want to?"

You laughed, "I already said NO".

"Good night princess"

"G' Night baby" you said before closing the door to your house.