Roco

Finally A Break

"Bye babies, be safe" Grandma Choi said after kissing mine and Junhong's head. We we're leaving to go home. I like his family, they're nice and humble. I'm glad me and his mother understand each other better. 

 

[At his house]

"Oh shoot! Aliyah stay right here,  I'll be back in 2 minutes" 

"O..kay." I sat up on the couch,  watching him leave.

I played in my phone to kill time while the longest 2 minutes of my life started. 

"Merry Christmas babe" Junhong said when he walked him with a baby Husky. My jaw dropped "Oh my God. He's adorable!! Its for me?"

"Yeah"

I shrieked in excitement and took the puppy from him. He my face while wagging his tail,  "aaawe I love you already"

"What about me?" Junnie whined playfully.

 "Oh hush" I stood with my puppy "hmm..I'll name you Roco". I kissed on him, he all the lip gloss off of my lips. I giggled "you're so cute"

"If I would've know you we're gonna take my spot.." Zelo said while starring at Roco,  Roco growled in response. "Junhong leave my baby alone." "Its okay boy, Daddy is just a little jealous" I smirked after scolding my boyfriend and reassuring my puppy.

"Daddy?" He questioned with a quirk of an eyebrow, pulling me from my hips and onto his lap to kiss my neck.

I moaned in response. My moans get him lead way to continue, I groaned "stop!" 

He stopped immediately. "87 more days.."

He sighed "but it's not . Just kisses"

I stared at him blankly "just kisses..that'll turn into because you know how to get me there"

"Okay then let me love you"

"If you loved me you'd respect my wishes.. to not have right now" I shook my head and went upstairs after letting Roco down. I heard Roco barking but I just ignored it. 

[An hour later]

An hour passed and no peep or peek of Junhong at all. I began to worry and miss him. After all, I'm not really mad at him I overreacted. He just wants love and to be loved. I searched the downstairs and no one was here but my puppy. The rest of the house was even empty.  I found my phone on the table and called his cell about 8 times, texted him 21 times, and left 3 voice messages. Seems extreme right? I know but it's worth it,  I don't want him to think I'm mad at him. I'm a big baby..I wasn't even considering that maybe he hadn't had since he cheated with Mika, maybe he's ually frustrated. But he told me that he could hold out for 90 days. I sighed, this is just confusing me on so many levels. Im worried about him, myself, my family back home, and everything in between. No answer back from him at all. I went back to his room and cried myself back to sleep.