Studyguide

Finally A Break

Aliyah-Noona lets study together" Samuel suggested.

"I can't. I have rehearsals after studying"

"That's why we should do it together you . It'll make the load less heavier on you."

"Shut up lover boy. I notice that the ladies love them a piece Samuel Kim. He's so dreamy and cute." I said , imitating a fangirl's voice 

"Oh shush , I am y. And you know it" he teased

"..Junhong is y." I said. 

Its kinda weird how I feel about Samuel. He's my best friend but I think he's cute, I know Samuel likes me, that's why he pushes his boundaries most of the time. But my heart is set on Junhong forever and always. 

[While studying]

"If we both get 100% on this test , we should reward ourselves." I smirked.

"Like what ..a party?" He asked.

"Better yet , A club! I wanna go in one."

"Me too. Get a few lapdances"

I smacked him upside the head, "ert !". "Damn Noona that hurts! Why do you care? Not like you're gonna give me one" he said while holding his head. "No I won't. Not even Junnie's gotten one yet" I said. "You said YET. So after you give him one I'm next" he said with a grin plastered upon his face. "You would love that would you?" I said while edging closer to him, he nodded twice and leaned in. Only to pushed to the ground "in your dreams". 

[2 days later]

I call Samuel to let him know of the news. Surprisingly we both got 100% , oh yes. We're going clubbing tonight."

[11pm] 

I snuck out the house In this skin tight dress to meet up with Samuel. He said the club we're going to is the hottest in Seoul. He knows how to get us in because a family member of his owns it. "y y" he said when we walked in together. 

[In the club]

It was fun at first. I may or may haven't taken a shot .. and puffed some hookah with a few people and taken some crazy pictures and danced with a couple drunk men. Samuel was dancing with girls and getting plenty of attention from these older girls. Suddenly a bad feeling grew upon me. My heart raced when I seen two cops walk over to our section. Me and Samuel were escorted out by the officers then asked for ID. Neither one of us had it so we were both put in handcuffs and drove to the police station. I began to sob because I didn't want to go to Korean jail , I'm afraid. 

"Noona stop crying. They won't put you in jail for something like this"

Soon .. both of our bosses entered the room after we talked with the police. I seen that look on Mr TS's face that he was disappointed in me , I couldn't look him in the eyes. As for Samuel's boss , he was pissed! "Samuel Kim what the hell were you doing at a club? You're under the legal age. If little s like that influence you to do dumb then stay away from her!" he hollered. 

"She's not a , you don't even know her!!" Sam hollered back.

"Okay then we'll see what your dad has to say about his son almost getting locked up over a idea like sneaking out with a girl" he said in frustration, "How do you even know her?!"

"Classmate" he simply said.

"TS control your artist and think about how they represent you"

" YOU!!" I screamed. Samuel hugged me "calm down , don't even argue with him" he whispered.

"Samuel let's go. I'll have your schedule switched .. Maybe even switch your school"

"WHAT?!" We both said in sync.

"Samuel then I may never get to see you again? I'll miss you, a lot."

"Ssshh yes you will." He kissed me softly. It caught me off guard then I began to kiss back, his hands squeezed mine to give me peace. My heart raced hella fast..in a good way. Bystanders took notice , some even took pictures. I gotta admit his lips are soft and he kinda is dreamy. This may cause another obstacle between me and Junhong, but it's worth it.

"I love you Aliyah" he said after breaking the kiss and running to his boss.

"Love you too...best friend..."

I hung my head low and left with my boss, he sighed "I have high expectations of you. Why would you do this? Its creating a bad name for you,  this company, and everyone supporting you. It may seem like harmless fun but you can't do that as a public figure. Especially when youre in a public relationship then people will try to destroy your happiness. Now plenty of people have a picture of you locking lips with that young man. You think they won't send those pictures, and post them on social media, and make it the front cover of magazines and headlines. Now I'm pretty sure that you have to deal with an angry boyfriend and even more haters. This isn't the baby girl I bought into my company a year ago. She wasn't like this, don't let fame get to your head. You're a good kid and you especially need to work the hardest to prove". The tears kept streaming down my face as I thought of my boyfriend. This is only gonna result to something bad. I love him..and I don't want to break up but I know what it's coming down to.