You're Mine

Finally A Break

We heard footsteps approach the room and we pulled away before anyone entered.

"Dinner Time" Mrs.TS called out !! And all of walked into the cafeteria , me and Junhong stayed back and walked slow. 

"Where's Aliyah?" Misty blurted out. The rest of the members looked at her because she wasn't supposed to say your real name. 

"Who?" Everyone (but Mr & Mrs TS) questioned? 

"I said where's Junhong and Diamond?" 

Me and Zelo walked in right when she said it "we're right here" I said. He took a seat next to s and I sat next to Mimi. 

As we were eating , Himchan stared at Junhong. "Is that lipstick?" He laughed. I pretended to not even hear them. YoungJae laughed "look hyung. It looks like he was sharing lipstick with them" and pointed to my group members. "Never" Misty said , "ew" Mimi blurted, "not in his wildest dreams" LiHua glared ,  Nami  just shook her head , and SeungHee fake gaged. I laughed at all their reactions "Hey don't be so mean. Oppa has soft lips" I blushed. 

"OOOOH WE KNEW IT !!" Everyone shouted. 

That passed glasses of wine and skipped the babies , me and Misty because we're underage. Hyosung gave us four some grape juice.

~After Dinner~

"So since it's been almost a year , I've decided to tell you all my real name. It's Aliyah" 

"So that's what She said earlier" Hyosung said 

"Why was it a secret?"

"Because it's ugly.."

"Nothing about you is ugly" , Junhong wrapped his arms around me

"Ew" they all laughed.

We exchanged good byes when it was time to go. 

"You should be my date to my family's New Year's party. They have it every year , and i want my family to meet you" . "Hmm.. I would love to but your mom hates me" I said while thinking back to the first time i met her . "no she doesn't. She's always hard on girls that I date. She's over protective and feels the need to scold them". "Okay , but if she gets to harsh I'm leaving" , "that's fair. Don't worry , I'll protect you"