He Took It~

Finally A Break

You woke up coverd in blankets. You were gonna make it noticable that you were awake; but you had a different plan. You let out an unadiable yawn. You were watching him get dressed. He was shirtless, while putting his belt around his sagging pants. You accidently let out a giggle(you were reminicing on last night). He quickly cut his head at you. He threw himself on the bed next to you, "You finally awake?" he said while placing a kiss on your nose. "Don't look at me. I have no make-up!" you said. "But I LOVE your bare face. It's beautiful!" he said while craddling you in his arms. You smiled, "You think so?" "I know so." he said.

"I got a new rag and towel for you." he said, while pointing to the shelf that it was placed on. "Thanks.", you wrapped your body in the blanket(you were still form last night) and took the towel and rag. You took them and tried to make your way to the bathroom. Zelo just sat back on his bed and watched you wobble to the bathroom. "Damn, I'm good. I must be some type of -God" he thought.

You turned the shower on. You stepped in. You were in the shower for about 20 minutes. It was sooo refreshing! You needed that. "Aaah, that was good~" you thought to yourself. You wrapped yourself in the towel, and washed your face at the sink. You made your way back to his room. You shut the door behind you, and faced him. You pointed to the door, "Out!" you said. "Why? I can't stay and watch?" he whined. "Because, you seen me last night. Now, I have to get dressed...ALONE.; so beat it." you told him. He got up and strolled out of the room.

You came back out to the living room with your clothes from Yesterday on. You grabbed your phone, and your jacket "Ready?" you asked. "Yeah." he got up, put his coat on, and grabbed his keys. He locked the door behind himself.

On the way to the elevator you seen all of the guys(HimChan, JongUp, DaeHyun, YoungJae, and Yongguk). You waved and said "Good Morning" to all of them. "Ayye, yo Zelo. Come here for a minute." HimChan called to him. "Babe, take my keys and start my car." he kissed you sweetly. You took the keys, and obeyed your Oppa. You started his car, and played the radio.

"You hit that last night?" DaeHyun said with a half smirk. "Yeah..." Zelo drug out. They all smacked his hand, "That's what I'm talking bout!" Yongguk said. He smirked and was off to his car.

He pulled off, and drove you to your sister's house. On the way there, you sung "Loving U" by SISTAR to him(it was on the radio).

-Outside of your sister's house-

You held his hand, "Come with me." you told him. You knocked on the door. "_____?~" you called out. "Zelo meet my sister,_____" and "______ meet Zelo!" you said cheerfully. "Nice to meet you Noona." he said with a bow. "Nice to meet you, too" she replied back. "Got any more juice?" you asked. "No.", you could always tell when she's lying to you. You went to her kitchen and grabbed her whole bottle of Apple Juice, and came back to the living room. "So, you like my sister?" she asked. "Yes!" he answered proudly. "Look, I'm not trying to get in ya'll buisness; but if you treat her right, and she's happy.........I don't care." she said. Before he could answer, you came in with the juice. "I'm taking this!" you said and left with Zelo; hand-in-hand. She just shook her head(,and laughed). Five minutes later, you sent her a text message. The message said "We..... ;) Last Night". She texted back "OMG!" you were too embarrassed to tell her any details(plus she wouldn't want to know).

-At your apartment/dorm(that you share with your group-

You walked in, "Stay right here." you told him. You ran upstairs and saw everyone. They screammed your name, "You're back!". They attacked you in one big bear hug. "So....what happened?" they asked. "Well, um....he took my V" you whispered. They gasped, "Aaah!" they screammed. "Sssh! He's downstairs." you tried to hush them. "You coming to the mall with us; Or are you staying with him?" Li Hua asked. "Uh, yeah. I'll go with you guys. What time?" you asked. "3pm!" the maknae shouted. "Okay. I'll be back. I gotta put on make up, and change my clothes." you walked off. You changed into tights, and a hoodie ( http://media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/d4/db/e0/d4dbe011a603705e731d9ea82a114cd3.jpg ). You made your way downstairs to tell him. "I'm going to the mall withe the girls in an hour." you toldhim. "Okay...." he said. "Do you want breakfast?" you asked. "Yes, please." you got up and made some pancakes, and shared your stolen apple juice with him. He ate with you.

You sat on the couch with him and watched "Flower Boy Ramyun Shop" with you. He couldn't keep his eyes off of you though. When the show went on commercial, you started to talk to him about the show. But you've noticed that while you were talking, he was starring at your lips. You slowly started to turn red as his face inched closer to yours. He cut you off in mid-sentence, he pressed his soft lips to yours. You're moment was ruined by a bunch of "Awwe"'s in sync. This time, the both of you turned red.

He drove all of the girls to the mall. Everyone got out of the car and thanked him. You kissed his cheek, "Thank you." you said, but he pulled out $100. "Take it" he said and shoved it in your hands. "I'll make sure it'll be a gift for the both of us" you said with a wink.