Mommy

Finally A Break

Weeks went bye, being a mom is quite easy and fun. At first it was hard to get our daughter under control but she's fine now. 

 

We've been to the beach with her, we almost lost her in the market, she almost got us a fine for playing on other people's property. A lot can happen in 3 weeks!

 

"Princess be a good girl, I'll miss you" I told her in the midst of shutting the house door. The last words I heard before it was was "I'll miss you too mommy". All the mother's are meeting up to have a talk whilst the fathers stay at home for daddy-daughter time. 

"You and Junhong are the cutest" they said, I blushed. "It's so realistic. You two look like a real married couple with a baby. Daehyun just feeds our child. They're always at the store or food fighting" Misty said. "Well Himchan and Yumi are always bumping heads about everything. Like when she tried to do his make up when he was sleep. He was soooo mad" Nami said. "He's so uptight sometimes. If Junhong was like that.. Oh Jesus, I can't-" I laughed. "Tala is so well-behaved, Yongguk is like the ideal type of father in my opinion. He knows how to take charge well" SeungHee said with a wink. "YoungJae is unlike his leader. It's like I have to take charge because he's a little too nice sometimes and Eunmi knows how to get her way with him. She uses aegyo but it doesn't work on me" said Mimi. "That's exactly how YiRin is. YiRin knows how to use her aegyo and speech problem to an advantage". We continued to share a few laughs until the day grew dark. 

 

When I came back home I thought they were gone. I found a cake on the kitchen table that said "To the best mommy ever". I smiled at the cake, "this is cute" I said in my head. I turned around and almost had a heart attack, I accidentally screamed "OH ". Both of them were behind me, they laughed. "Ooh mommy said a bad word. She has to be punished" Junhong said to Princess, Princess nodded in agreement. 

 

The next day, the men did the same. They had a time to meet up and discuss this parenting-marriage thing so for. "I didn't notice how cute Mimi is when she takes charge" YoungJae said. "SeungHee doesn't really do that. I think she likes when I'm in charge because she always compliments me afterwards" said Yongguk. "Diamond is a mixture of both. She hates being the mean one but doesn't want to be too soft" Junhong told them. "Shut up lover boy, you like it" Himchan teased, "Yumi likes to draw on my precious face when I'm unaware" he complained. "Me and Misty gained like 5 pounds each. All we do is eat, sleep, and play, and eat" Daehyun said before stuffing more food in his face. JongUp chimed in "I don't understand women. YiRin does stuff backwards and LiHua does too so I get confused easily, yet kinda flustered. I accidentally seen LiHua in just a t-shirt" he said lowly and they all laughed.

 

[A week later] 

Today is the last day of filming both shows. It's really heartbreaking for us all, I'll miss Princess. She's taught me a lot about kids and being a short term mom. She's drawn us pictures, had talks with us, and told me a little secret: "I like you better. You're the best mommy". Even stuff like "when I get bigger I wanna be like you", "I'm Diamond JR", "How do you do that? Teach me" she said. My heart completely melted the whole time. Today we're going to take family pictures, we're all dressed in red. Our pictures came out nice. I gave Princess a copy to take with her and keep forever. 

 

"Princess what do have to say?" The camera man asked. "I want to say that my family is the best. I'm gonna miss appa and eomma allot. I love them and when I get older I'm gonna be like mommy. She is a good person that likes the things I like" she laughed and ran from the camera. 

 

At 6 all families have to meet in front of our work building for a last farewell to the kids. 

 

It was a parking lot full of crying toddlers. "I have to go?" Princess asked her real mom, her mother nodded. I seen the tears began to sprinkle. "Don't cry" I told her because tears ran to my own eyes. I wasn't ready to let her go. I think I became attached to her as if she was actually mine. Me and Junhong squeezed her in a tight hug and kissed her forehead. "We'll see you at the reunion ceremony in a about 3 months" he told her. She wiped her eyes and nodded "but that's forever" she whined. "No it's not. Just count 90 days on your calendar. Then we'll be back. I promise" he said. "Take this" he said, digging into his pocket and giving her a smaller version of his face mask that she always liked. She screeched in happiness, "best appa ever. Thank you". "Be a good girl" I told her. "I will" she said when we released her to go home. I know I won't ever forget this experience, I learned a lot and I had too much fun to ever say that I won't do this again. "Junnie you're a good dad" I kissed his cheek. "Thank you my lady. And you're a hot mom" he said. "I want my own kids now" I said under my breath. "In at least 3 full years of a full relationship" he said.