Mine

Finally A Break

Yess! I'm done with this idol life. It's driving me insane. I wanna go home" I cried hysterically. 

"But your group's new single is in time for promotions"

"Promote without me please" 

"Okay please calm down, please just tell me why. Everyone will miss you, you're amazing." he said while panicking because of my crying. 

"My life is a living hell. Misty hates me, Samuel isn't my friend at all anymore, and Junhong...he's got my heart. But he's with Joy" I told him.

"You came so far, don't quit. You're a strong young woman don't give up. I'll miss you, your fans will be disappointed, your members will miss you too. TS Entertainment is a FAMILY. It's okay for him to date someone else but it's unacceptable for him to make you feel like this. You can't go, Just at least have a family meeting with us first before you make your final decision." he said, I nodded. 

He called for a Family Meeting in the Board Room. He brought my contract along. 

[In the Board Room]

"In TS Entertainment, what are we?" The boss asked.

"A family" everyone said in sync.

"Which means everyone is to feel content with everything. I don't want one person feeling bad about themselves or feel unimportant" He said firmly.

I raised my hand, "yes?" He called on me.

I stood up and slid the contract to myself and tore it "I'd like to say Good Bye to everyone. This is my last week here, and I wish you all the best of luck".

"You're kidding right?" Nami asked.

"No, I'm really leaving. I can't do it no more. I'm a terrible girl, I said mean things to someone that means a lot to me, I lost a good friend and someone special to me" I explained.

"Who's that special person?" Himchan dumbfoundedly questioned.

I sniffled, "they know who they are".

"I'm a bad leader" LiHua cried. 

"No you're not" Yongguk reassured her. 

"Yes i am. Our maknaes can't get along and one is leaving".

"I'm sorry Aliyah. Please don't go, I didn't mean to be a bad friend to you. I'm sorry I called you mean names" Misty said before crying. I cried too, "I'm a . I'm sorry too", I walked over and hugged her. 

"See, I told you you're not a bad leader" Yongguk said while rubbing LiHua's back. 

Mimi and SeungHee cried together, "Aliyah don't go". 

"Too late, the contract is ripped" I told them, which made them cry even more. 

YoungJae, DaeHyun, and JongUp comforted my other members.

Junhong got up and left the room without excusing himself. Misty followed after him, "Stop pretending to NOT care. You know you do! That's why you wanted to know what that special person was? You know it's you, you just wanted to hear her say your name to be sure. You love that girl, she needs YOU the most", I lifted the hood from his head and he had wet eyelashes. "We both know what Joy and Jinhee is up to. Aliyah is the only one that doesn't know...She should know, from you. She thinks you hate her"

"That's impossible. I DO love her, it's just Joy that'll do something to her" 

"If you do love her like you say, go prove it. To her. She's already lost Samuel"

 He walked away from me and back into the room. 

"You ripped up the COPY of it. Not the original, which means you can stay!" SeungHee said after putting the paper back together with Mimi. 

"I guess but"- my words got cut short but heart raced it's fastest when Junhong told me he loves me. 

"No.. You love Joy"

"No, She's using me to get under your skin. She'll destroy your name if I was seen with you, even if she thought I talked to you. It hurts me to not be able to talk to you everyday, smell your perfume so close, sleep with you, or even look your way. You're everything to me" he said with glassy eyes. His hair fell before his eyes to hide the beginning stream of tears. 

I blinked away my tears, " Joy. I love you too", I hugged him tight and he hugged back. Everyone "aaw"ed at us.  I haven't been this content with life for a while. 

"Haha he said sleep with her" JongUp laughed.

"TS are you crying?" His intern asked. 

"No..." He said. She looked at him with a blank face, "yes I am" he admitted. 

"Junhong I'm tired of breaking up and getting back together, I want only you".

"I agree that it's annoying" he said, "this situation with Joy is stressful when all I want is you. I'm technically still with her as of now because she'll expose you if I'm with you". "How?" I asked, there's no way she can. He whispered in my ear "She's got a copy of your nudes". I smacked him across the face "I only gave those to you. How could you send those to her? I trusted you, you're the only person I've done that for", I began to cry again. "Nobody can see those. I'll be treated differently and I'll be an embarrassment to my family" I scolded him. "What is it?" TS asked, LiHua wrote it down on his paper, "OH" he said. "I didn't send them to her. She took my phone and sent them to her own phone. Just like I'm not the one who broke up with you, she sent that message" He explained. "It's like she hates me" I said, "you took my attention away & her Samuel's attention from Her sister" he explained. "Who's her sister?" I asked. "Jinhee" he said. "Oh. I didn't mean to", I feel terrible but why does all this have to happen to me? "I'd do anything to have you back but no one can see those pictures" I stressed. "You're not the only one with pictures like that and they look good. If she tried to expose them then sue her" he said. I nodded and he hugged me tight to let me know it's okay. "While we're at this I want you to know that I did cheat when we were together" he said. "How?" I wondered. "I kissed her, Just a peck though. And we slept together..no , Just cuddled because she didn't want to go home" he told me. My fist gradually clench "I really wanna beat you up for this but it's the past". "I'm really sorry" he spoke with sorrow in his eyes. I sighed, "just get rid of her" I whispered. "Jinhee should be happy now that you're gone. But what are you gonna do about Samuel?" Mimi asked. "I don't know. I guess our friendship is really over. He me for another girl" I said with a yawn, "I'm tired. I just wanna go home and pretend like this never happened". "First before anyone goes anywhere, are we all good? No more harsh feelings?" Our boss asked. Everyone nodded, he smiled "then this meeting is over. Go home and rest up". They all started to clear out the room, it was just me and Junnie. "I'm sorry" he said once again, I punched him in the chest "Stop apologizing" I smiled, "come here". He walked closer and put his arm around me, "so what's the deal between us?" He asked. "The deal is... you can't have me until you get rid of Joy" I said when I stopped walking. "Then I have to get rid of her fast. I need  Nami's help, she's good at plans" he said. "Shut up" I told him with a grip to his shirt. I pulled him down for a kiss. "This is the last time I'm doing this" I said sternly. "I won't mess it up this time".