Take Out The Trash

Finally A Break

Did you get rid of her yet?" I asked, crawling up to him. "That's tomorrow's plans" he said and put his arm around me. I sat up and went to crawl away but he grabbed me back, "Not letting you leave". I pouted while trying not to laugh, until he kissed my cheek. "Where are those from?" I asked in reference to the hickies. "It was either this to spite you or with her" he said. I gasped, "you had with her?" I wondered. "Who did you have with?" He asked back. "Well... Jackson, bambam, kyungri, a stripper, Mark, Kohh, Loota, Jr, JB, JYP, Amber, had a with both Hyuna's, my members, Jimin, Jungkook, Suga, Ilhoon, and Hyunseung" I said as serious as possible. His jaw dropped all he did was blink, speechless. "I'm kidding! I'm not a hoe" I said, laughing, he eventually laughed with me, "now answer my question" I demanded. "No she just gave me hickies"he said, pulling me on him. "Good boy" I called him then kissing his face. "You missed a spot" he said before biting his lip. I pecked his lips over and over until he pinned me down to take control of more passionate kisses from my lips to collar bone. I pulled the covers over us both and allowed him to strip me. He reached an arm out to his nightstand to find a . "! We can't, I'm all out" he grumbled. "Just do it" I giggled. He smirked "okay". Him going in raw felt like him taking my ity again. I could literally feel how deep he was and I think I was bleeding a little. He moaned into my ear when he cummed inside me. He was supposed to pull out, ugh whatever, I'm sure I won't be pregnant. He pulled out and his face went low. He ate me out so good that I was biting the covers till I released also. He came up after swallowing some of me. "I think you popped my cherry" I giggled. "I did and you put daddy on cloud 9". 

 

                           [Next Day]

Me and Junnie went to his apartment that he shares with his brother. "Baby stay here" he said then kissing me on the head. I stood outside the apartment while he went in. I heard "ah ~junseo" from outside of the door. Did she his brother? "Joy what the hell? You cheated.. With my brother?" I heard Junnie question. "Yeah. I wanted so I ed your brother" I heard, sounds like she would've smirked at the end of that. Then I heard her yelling, "you're so ing stupid. Why would you interrupt? You better not have been with that little girl again", then I heard something crash. Oh hell no she's not talking to my boyfriend like that. I walked in and she had on my favorite shirt of his that I like to wear. "Oh how cute? You bought the with you. Too bad i have to expose you now" she said with this evil kinda laugh. Junhong looked disappointed that I probably ruined the plan. "I don't care anymore. Expose it, I'm y. If you feel better about yourself by exposing me then go ahead. I'm not living my life in fear of you showing pictures. I love Junhong" I said, turning to him and earning a hand squeeze and a smile. "Nice little speech" she says while searching through her phone for the pictures. "Where are they? They disappeared... when I left my phone with.. You" she said, turning to Junseo, "You're all in on this" she said. "This isn't over" she yelled while snatching her clothes off the floor. My boyfriend turned away to avoid seeing her body. "Aw how cute. Don't act like you haven't seen my body before" she said. But he told me they didn't have , ugh such a damn liar and I always fall for it. "Joy please leave" he told her without looking back. She zipped her pants and bumped her shoulder against mine. I pushed her away from me, she's so ing dramatic that she fell and hit her head against the wall. When she left Junseo and Junhong talked and I made my way for the couch to think. "How was she?" I heard Junnie ask. "About a 7. I'd if she wanted but she's not in my top choices" Junseo told him. "I'm so over this" I got up to leave. "Where you going?" Junnie asked. "I'm leaving" I said, he walked to me and touched my arm, "don't touch me, you're a liar". "What did I lie about?" He asked. "HER. You told me you never dated her and then your family says otherwise. Just yesterday you told me you didn't have with her but she claims you've seen her before". "I'm not lying. There wasn't much between me and her before and I don't know why you think we had " he told me. I looked away from his gaze, "lies. How could you tell me you love me? That probably was a lie too". "It's not" he argued, backing me to the wall so I have no way to escape. "Baby she's gone now. Anything she says should be  irrelevant. I do love you. Stop doubting it" he told me, wiping the tears from my eyes. "I love you too", I threw my arms around his neck and closed my eyes. "You two should get a show, this is hella interesting. Junhong stop being a and just her until she can't walk" Junseo said.