Seoul's Newest and Cutest Couple? (BAP's Point Of Veiw *POV*)

Finally A Break

We all were trying to find something to watch on the tv while Zelo was still sleep, and Daehyun was making breakfast (Waffles and Bacon). Himchan had the remote, fliping through channels. He was channel surfing until he found something that caught everybody's eyes. It was the headline of the News. "Seoul's Newest and Cutest Couple?". When everyone saw the title and the pictures, it was like time stopped-----, we all froze. That's when it hit us. we realized that was why our (Baby) Zelo was so dressed up. He didn't tell us where he was going; or what he was doing.

                                                                                 -Flashback-

Zelo is fully dressed and was spraying on some 'Man-spray' all over his clothes and body. Out of nowhere, Yongguk and Himchan bursted through his bedroom door. They was being akward, Himchan started singing a random, stupid song off of the top of his head ( the song "Oooh Baby Zelo! What are Youuu Dooooing? Don't leave me Honey!"), Himchan sang wehile Yongguk laughed hysterically in the background. Zelo struggled to push past Himchan as he stood in front of the door. Then he left.

                                                                        -End Of Flashback-

Himchan's POV: We all ran in his bedrrom, we tried to waked him up. We shook his body until he woke up. "Zelo, Zelo! Wake up, You're on tv!" I screamed in his bedroom as my voice bounced off of the walls.

Zelo's POV: "Zelo, Zelo! Wake up! You're on tv!" was all I heard in my ear. I also felt someone shaking me as a technique of trying to wake me up. "What? What is so important that you have to keep trying to wake me up!?" I hollered at everyone standing around me. I guess they got scared so they jumped because of the tone in my voice. "Dammn, someone finaly went through puberty." Daehyun said under his breath. He thought that I didn't hear him but I did so I sent him the 'Death-Glare'. "Fine then, we don't have to tell you abot you and Lulu on the news holding hands and possibly winning the title as "Seoul's Newest and Cutest Couple." JongUp said with a smirk. By the time I popped up from hearing his statement, everyone was making their way out of my room. Daehyun went back to cooking and everyone else just sat on the couch. I ran and stopped behind the couch to see what the fuss was about. It was the real pictures from yesterday. We were holdind hands and smiling, we actually looked like a real couple. And in my opinion, I honestly think we do look cute togeher. I was so deep into the pictures and daydreaming about Lulu that I didn't even realize that I was blushing until I heard this: "Aww...Zelo is blushing!" and "Hey Zelo, Look!--- Oooh, I love you. Kiss me. *Mwah, mwah*" YoungJae and Himchan said in princess/ Valley Girl voices. Everytime they saw me around the house they kept making kissing noises. I tried to ignore them. But then I got curious, "Did Lulu already see this? Is she upset? Is she happy? How do I approache this situation with her?" was all that kept floating around my big head. So, I decided to call Lulu.

                                                               *Calling Lulu*

"Hello?" I asked through the phone to make sure she heard me. "Hello." Lulu said back. "Did you see it on the news already?" I asked nervously of what her response was gonna be. "Uh, yeah.---I did." she said back. -----------*Dead Silence*---------- "I think this will be better if--" Lulu cut me off and said "If I come over there?" I was shocked by her cutting me off but then snapped back to reality. "Uuuh, yeah. That'll be cool." I said trying to sound cool.

                                                                          ( End of Zelo's POV)