Pregnant

Finally A Break

 

Now that his "babymom" is out of the picture we can move on with just US. My group have an exciting comeback to practice for. It's our first concept since me and Misty are both 18 now. "5.6.7.8." The instructor called out to signal that the dance was starting. I felt dizzy and hot, I spun as the into of my rap. Before making a complete 180 I hit the floor harshly and everything went black. 

When I woke up all I seen was the faces of my members all around me. They told me I fainted, the doctor came in and asked them to step into the hall for a moment. "Miss, you were 6 weeks pregnant and unfortunately you've had a miscarriage", the news of that stung me in the heart. After getting the blood test from the baby that was supposedly Junnie's, the next morning I went to the clinic and found out I threw up as a pregnancy sign. I wanted to be a mom I guess. I'm only 18 but I love him.

I went home and locked myself in my room for days, barely talked, didn't sleep, didn't eat. 

All day everything's been bothering me. "So grumpy. Let loose" was my last straw with Kim Himchan. I exploded on everyone, I felt bad when I seen their facial expressions. "I'm sorry okay. You're right I am grumpy. Having a miscarriage shouldn't affect me right?" I asked while a river flowed down my cheeks. "That's why you fainted?" Mimi asked, all i could do is nod. "Does Junhong know?" One of them asked. I shrugged "he only seems to care about that other child..." I cried. My members hugged me, "it's okay", "you're too young to have children", "be strong" they told me. A hand pulled me away from my girls and into their chest "Why didn't you tell me?" Junnie asked. "Because telling something like that isn't something that you just freely tell. It's embarrassing". "Baby, it's life. You're too young for kids anyway" he said, then looking up and silently asking everyone for a private moment. "Baby you said you didn't want kids until after marriage" he told me. "I know. If I get pregnant by you before that I'll still be happy" I told him in between catching my breath. 

[Zelo's p.o.v.] 

Did she just say by me? Is she saying I'm the one she'll marry? I'm getting so flustered, "you knew about the pregnancy all along?" I asked. She told me yeah, she didn't know how to tell me. Now it makes sense of why she kept looking at baby stuff and when we volunteered at the orphanage she went to the infants first. "The baby would've been perfect like it's mommy okay" I told her just to see her smile.

I told Junseo what she said and he thinks it's "LOVE". That's been his answer to everything recently 

[End of Zelo p.o.v.]