This is my confession

What Is Pain?

Min Jeong's POV

Min Jeong, have you gone mad? What do you think you are doing, popping the question like that? Look at just how shocked he is.

"Sorry." I said, feeling like wanting to jump into a hole and bury myself inside forever.

"I didn't mean to ask it like that." I muttered.

He shook his head.

We were engulfed in a more than just awkward silence. I was standing by the door with my side to him while his eyes were focused on Aeri.

"Why?" He asked softly finally.

"Huh?" I looked at him, confused.

"Why me?" He asked, finally looking up.

"There is no why. It just happened." I said.

"Of all people in the world, why me? I am just..." He looked down again.

I sighed and walked over to him. I cupped his cheeks, forcing him to look at me.

"Yang Seungho," I called out, squeezing his cheeks lightly.

"You are an awesome man. It is okay if you don't like me, but please do not doubt my feelings for you, and also most importantly do not doubt yourself. Well at least know that even if all the girls in the world do not fall for you, which is pretty impossible, the fact you are so cute, you will always have one girl who will love you no matter what." I said.

"You?" He asked, blushing slightly.

"Of course not." I said.

"Oh." He looked away.

"Aeri." I said.

"I cannot guarantee I will love you forever, but I can be sure that as of now, I will want to love you today, tomorrow and the other days to come. But Aeri, she will love you forever, because you are the man who sacrificed everything for her." I continued.

He smiled slightly.

"JUST SMILE!" I pushed up the corner of his lips.

"Is this how you confess to someone? Tell the person you want him and then the next second say you cannot guarantee you will love him forever?" He asked.

"Why do you want forever? It is going to be so boring. I will get sick of your face despite the fact you are handsome." I said.

"Well, I would want to love you forever." He said softly.

"And if I die?" I asked.

"Then a part of me dies with you." He said.

"Only a part?" I .

He stuck out his lower lip, looking at me cutely.

"NAWWWW~!! Don't do that!" I pinched his lips and hugged him unconsciously.

I rested against his chest, listening to his heartbeat and tracing patterns on his thigh while he played with my hair absentmindedly.

"So... did you just confess to me?" He asked, looking at me.

"Yang Seungho," I said sternly.

His eyes widened, looking at me.

"You can mention anything, but don't you ever mention that again. Just forget about it." I said.

"What do you mean?" He looked horrified.

"Yes, I confessed to you. Okay? Now, do not ever mention about it again to me or anyone else." I said.

He let out a cheeky smile.

"Why? You confessed to me, didn't you? Were you just randomly saying?" He asked.

"Yang Seungho!" I glared at him.

"And you kissed me too." He continued.

"YANG SEUNGHO!!" I screamed, while he laughed his head off.

Why do I have a feeling that I will spend three quarter of my time with him wanting to murder the cheeky side of him?

"Okay, okay, okay~" He giggled, pulling me closer to him.

"But it was a brave move, you know." He said.

I punched his stomach just to realize he would not be able to feel the pain, therefore unable to physically feel my annoyance as well..

"Urghhhhh!!!" I pouted.

"Alright, alright. Don't be angry." He said, letting me lean on his chest.

"Look at her, still sleeping despite your noise." I said.

"She's a deep sleeper... Sometimes I wonder if it was a good or bad thing." He said.

"And what did you say? My noise?" His eyes widened.

"Yea, Yang Noisy." I poked his chest.

"Who was the one growling like an angry German shepherd?" He asked.

"Are you calling me a dog?!" I asked.

"No, no, no! I am the dog. I am Yang noisy doggy." He put his hands out in front of him and started barking.

"Idiot!" I laughed, smacking him on his head.

"Don't think you can get away with everything just by being cute. You are not Aeri." I said.

He pouted.

We turned over when Aeri made a sound. She stretched in her sleep, and then sat up, staring blankly at Seungho.

"Appapa~" She called out.

"Yes, baby?" Seungho asked, overflowing with fatherly love.

She crawled over to him, sprawled out on his lap and slept again.

"What just happened?" Seungho asked me, looking at the bundle of cuteness on his lap.

I could only laugh.

"I don't deserve her, just like how I don't deserve you." He said, smoothing her hair.

"Stop saying that." I frowned.

He smiled slightly and went back to looking at her, but I know what he was thinking.

"Come, you need to get some rest too." I said, pulling him close to me.

I let him lean against my chest as I pat him gently. He fell asleep sooner than I thought he would.

"Now what do I do?" I muttered to myself, looking at the pair of sleeping father and daughter.

I could not move, so I could only look at them helplessly, but then again, this could be a form of bliss too.

***
HELLO EVERYONE!!! HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! Sorry for taking so long to update this stupid story. Work got the better of me, and for the past two weeks I was out of town hee~ Anyway, new year's resolution is to try finish this story properly before 31 December 2014 yea! Haaa kidding! I wouldn't take that long! I think~ >.< Have a good year! 

4fg.gif