Chapter 50: How will it end

Flower Boys...oops I mean Bastards next doors

Your POV:

"What do you wanna talk about at this late hour? Seriously we can discuss it tomorrow" I yawn. 

"It's the only chance I have so I have to grab it" Yura chuckles and I give her a weird look. This girl is really something. "I'm going back to state soon" W-what did I just hear? go back?

"Huh? Why? Why at this sudden? Are you planning to go back and leave Baekhyun here?" 

"He has you. That's the another reason that I have to go back and stop involving myself in both of your bussiness anymore. I think I could rely on you" I couldn't think of anything straight now. My mind has become confuse.

"You love him with all your heart, you do care about him. In state, you are the one who help him to get his new life. How could you leave him like that?" I can't help it but spill out what's in my mind. She's become abit shock for what I've said.

"But you are the reason why keep moving on like that. He needs you to complete him. To me, it doesn't matter at all. I guess I have to move on. It doesn't gain any benefit if I keep staying here." She looks down. 

"But-"

"No but, please. Just help me once. I'm begging you." Her gaze become serious. My mouth can't proceed any words more. My tounge grow stiff and something stuck in my head. 

"One more, don't tell him about this. I want to leave peacefully." I just sigh. What should I do?

 

Author's POV:

L arrives at airport and follow by all the infinite members. 

"We gonna miss you myungsoo ah" Sunggyu says and pats L's shoulder. 

"Please take care hyung" Sungjong cries. L chuckles and hugs him. "Ya it's not like I'll be gone forever right? Just two years" 

"Two years." Sungyeol sighes. "Everyday must be a very long day. Anyway, do your best and make sure to take care." L just smiles.

"No matter what happened, remember us, we're always be here for you" 

 

Flashback:

"Does your offer still available?About the photography project in Japan?

"Of course. Are you changing your mind?" He looks at L blankly.

"Yeah. It's a good oppotunity. Moreover, I could experience about indepentdent life and could get a good job there. How long will it take?"

"About two years. I'm glad that you've chosen the right choice, myungsoo" L just smiles.

 

 

Baekhyun's in rush and his mind couldn't think of anything right now. She's leaving now, quickly go to find her. Your word keep ringing in his mind. 

"Please just wait for me. Please" He prays in his mind. 

On the other hand, Yura is about to depart and she turn her back lastly. "Please take care, Baekhyun. Live happily with Hyemi and start a new life" She mumbles and her tears drop. She sighes deeply and walk into the gate.

"WAIT!!!" A voice could be heard because of its loudness. Yura turns her back quickly. She gasp, seeing the one which is her reason to live, standing infront of her. 

"B-Baek." Her eyes grow big and Baekhyun's panting hard. "You're going to leave me like that?" Baekhyun's gaze turn sad and she could feel her heart aches. 

"Baekhyun" She's still in shock. "You're going to let me suffering alone? How dare you. Am I allowing you to leave yet? You didn't even ask my permission and you leave like that?" He burst out what in his mind.

"Baekhyun I-I'm sorry." She looks down, trying to hide her tears.

"Fine" Baekhyun raises his voice. "If you think you are doing the right thing, then go. And don't even dare to comeback" He's become mad and walks away, but Yura is quicker. She hugs Baekhyun from behind, hiding her face is his back. 

"I don't think I can do this anymore, Baek. Now you are rememer everything, the one that you need the one is now waiting for you. Moreover, I think I should move on. That's it. Don't worry about me." She smiles bitterly. Baekhyun turn his back.

"You don't know anything. What would you do if the one that you need the most and want to be with in every second the most is leaving you?" Yura's become shock.

"W-what?" She gasps. Still don't get the point about what Baekhyun said. Baekhyun sighes and hug her.

"Please don't leave me. I can't bear losing you. Look, who's the one that can change me and start a new life with me which she's already know that this stupid bastard would hurt her? I-I can't. I don't want to lose you. I think I....." Yura open widely and still stay stiffen there. 

"I think I like you. Aish" He rubs his back awkwardly and Yura looks at him in disbelief. "Hyemi is just my past and my old wound and you're the one who healing that wound." She hugs Baekhyun tightly.

"Mianhae oppa. I should have talk to you first. I promise I won't leave you again. I promise" Baekhyun looks deep in her eyes and smiles ligtly. 

"Let's go home" He grabs Yura's hand.

 

A/N: Congrats for BaekRa couple ^.^ To clear the confusal, L's offered for a photography project in japan for two years. At first he decide not to go, but after hearing about Baekhyun and Hyemi, he changed his mind. Hyemi still don't know about L's moving. 

-whisper- Sequel is coming -smirk- 

So, this is how this end (?) :333 -monkey dance-