Chapter 23: The beginning of everything

Flower Boys...oops I mean Bastards next doors

Third person's POV:

"opppaaaa" She runs toward me. As she reaches me, she hugs me tightly, too tight that my bones are gonna break after this. 

"Aigoo do you want to kill me by this super tight embrace?"

"Oops Mianhae oppa. I just miss you too much" She says with a sad face. "But oppa, aigoo eotteokhae? You've become so skinny lately, and look, there's dark circle around your eyes" She examines my body from head to toe. I roll my eyes. "Did they force you to studying too much? Did they let you starve? Were they wild to you? Oh my poor oppa" She hugs me again.

"Pabo. Lately my weight has gained so I decide to lose some. Nothing's serious. Nobody forced me to do that." I her hair. Sometimes this girl is over protective. "But oh my, you too. You've become so skinny as well. I remembered last time I saw you. Compared to now, you've changed a lot. Did something bother you?"

"R-really? Just because I miss you too much. Every minute and second, I always think of you. I've missed you till you appeared in my dream every night" She sobs a bit.

"Shh don't cry. Don't you know what I feel when seeing you cry" Her eyes brighten a bit and her smile appear on her pretty face.

"You feel...?" I look deep into her eyes before answering

"I feel.... I wanna laugh out loud! hahahaha" I laugh.

"Aigooo. Meanie" She frowns and pouts that make her face become cuter and cuter. "That's not funny" . I hug her at that suddenly while I still giggling. She gasps a bit.

"I'm just kidding."

She smiles. "Oh oppa I almost forget" I losen the embrace a little "I've promised that I'll cook your favorite Kimchi Jjigae when you're back am I right?"

"Oh my that's right" I flinch my finger "Just imagine it make me drooling already. Let's go"

 

"I've passed a place and that's a very good place. I wanna go at there once."

"Eh? Where's it? I could accompany you" She smiles brightly at me. 

"It's nearby. Let's you" I hold her and and we walk to that place. The place with beautiful scence.

"Wah" Her jaw drops. "This place is very beautiful". 

"Yeah. It catch my attention when I've passed it." Both of us exploring the whole place and scanning everything there, but I've caught something. 

'Forever you and I' It was written on the tree. I smile a bit but then I've realized a strange feeling's creeping into my mind. Why it sound so familiar? While there's a lot of beautiful places more but this place caught my attention the most? My head ache a bit.

"Oppa are you okay?" 

"Oh I'm okay" I give her an assure smile. 

 

Your POV:

I inhale the fresh air and it feels very nice. "This feel....". This place hasn't changed a bit. Except people.. Those flashback are floating in my mind again. I bit my lip. How is he? Is he doing well? I hate to admit it, but at least I wanna see him again, for the very last time and in here.

Flashback:

"Ta da" He opened my eyes. My jaw dropped. "Oh my god. This place is very beautiful" I happily jumped and hugged him. He giggled and hugged me back.

"Do you like it?" He tilted his head at me. "Of course I do, silly" 

"Wait here" He rushed to somewhere. I had no idea what he's gonna do but I just saw him pick a sharp mental thing and waved at me, signaled me to come closer. I came to him.

He wrote something on tree 'Foever you and I'. My eyes grew wide and it's brighten. "Baekhyun...." 

"My friend's told me that when two people made their promise and write on a tree here, their love will be lasted forever" He smiles charmingly at me. I hugged him tight.

End of flastback

My tear drops.

"What drag you here?" A voice interrrupted my though. I gasp a bit and wipe all the tears on my face. 

"Just....." I look down, unable to answer him. He pulls me into his embrace. "Shh, I understand." I start to cry out loud in his chest. "I miss him" 

He doesn't reply me but tighten the embrace. Little do I know, this embrace make me feel warm. "Thank, L"

 

 

A/N: He's back kekeke ;D oh now they're in the same place :3 Guess if they could meet each other accidentally or not. x)