Chapter 42: Being without him - Day II

Flower Boys...oops I mean Bastards next doors

Author's POV:

You feel that you heart stop working and you can't find any air to breathe. H-He's nowhere to be found? 

"That brat, where would he go? Aish I'm going crazy" Sungyeol messes his hair and walk toward his room, left you dumpfound there. However, your stubborness has warned you not to find him. He's the one who's wrong, why would I care?

You decide to turn off your phone. Seems like you're still angry with L, you can't sleep at all althought you've already closed your eyes. The flasback of what happened is still running in your head, when you slapped him, how you hate him for being unreasonable, how you wish he could just disappeared. You shed tears again. Suddenly Baekhyun's questions popped up in your mind. Did he remember everything already? Your eye turn big. No, it can't be. He just suspect and that's it. You try to shake off those thought and try to sleep.

Morning...

As usual, you dress up and have some breakfast before go to school. You walk to school alone, unlike usual, L always accompany you. 

"Ya you big head Hyemi" A voice could be heard from far. "Are you alone?"

"Stop mocking me. I don't have any patient right now" You reply coldly and without looking at his face. He blinks "What's with you today?"

"None of your bussiness" You walk faster and left him dumpfound there. 

"Tch that stubborn girl" He curses "Ya wait for me" You wait till he could catch up with you. 

"Minhyuk, may I ask you something?" He raises an eyebrow. 'Just ask"

"Did L come home last night?" Your face is still remain cold and your gaze is full of curiousities. 

"No, I guess he's at his group's member house. Wae?" His face is still innocent. "You worried about him huh?" He smirks and poke your arm. Your gloomy face make him wonder what happened and as you ignore him, he stops.

"I just want to know" You sigh.

 

You sleep during class again. Somehow, you can't deny that you feel so empty. L seat is replace by Baekhyun now and you feel uncomfortable already. Today teacher may come a bit late so you decide to sleep. 

At that sudden, the paper roll has been thrown and hit your head. You hardly try to open your eyes and turn your face. Your jaw drop and your eye widen in surprise. "L...."

"Teacher is almost coming. Stop sleeping you dumphead." He glares coldly at you. You can't blink or even breathe. L?

"Why are you looking at me?" He frowns. "Ya Lee hyemi stop staring." He annoyingly wave in front of your face "Hyemi ya?Heymi?"

 

Infinite's house:

"L hyung is not that kind of person" Sungjong eagerly shakes his head, disagree the hyungs.

"Then where could he be? Not at his friends house, not with Hyemi or either Sungyeol." Woohyun sighes deeply, worrying about his brother.

"Have you ask Hyemi yet?" Dongwoo finally speaks after being silent of a long time.

"I've already asked Sungyeol. I'm sure that if Hyemi know something, Sungyeol would tell us." Hoya command, still looking down. "Aish that kid, seriously"

Suddenly Sunggyu's phone ring loudly, showing the caller ID.

"Ya it's L!" Sunggyu shout loudly and the members gather around him. He picks up. "Ya you little bastard, where have you been huh?"

Silent....

"Hello. Ya myungsoo do you hear me?" Sunggyu raises his voice.

Still silent....

"Myungsoo?" All the members look shock and Woohyun grab phone from Sunggyu. "Myungsoo ya are you there?" 

 

Yura's POV:

I walk toward the locker room as I feel a bit gloomy today, still think about last night.

Flashback:

Baekhyun seemed to back from his class, but strangely he came to my house.

"Oppa? What's brought you here?" I frown, still wondering and confusing. Actually, he'd never come to my house till it's an very important issue. He sighed deeply. 

"I just wanna meet you. Is that wrong?" He smiled charmingly, and I already known that behind that smile, there's sadness burried. But I won't ask, I won't forced him to do what he didn't want. We sat on the rooftop.

"The moon is full today" he dreamily looked up the sky, spotted the full moon. 

"Beautiful right?" I smiled.

"Like you" his face creeped a smile and he said without looking at my face. I chuckled. 

"Yura..." 

"Yes.."

"Have I been here before? I mean before the accident, I lived here right?" His question did shock me a bit. 

"This is your hometown. Why?" He chuckled lightly. 

"Ok..." and We continue being like that till midnight.

End of flashback

 

Did he recover?

 

A/N: Update ;_; A short one.