Chapter 27: Only tears

Flower Boys...oops I mean Bastards next doors

Your POV:

My heart's stop working, I can't find any air to breathe, I'm losing my sense and I only get stun there. This must be a nightmare, a worst nightmare ever.

"Baekhyun" This name, the name that I used to call comfortably, the name that I used to call everyday, the name that used to appear in my phone screen everyday, has become the name that I'm not able to say out. My tounge grow stiff to proceed any word right now. Everyone's looking at him. 

"Please choose your seat, Baekhyun ssi" Teacher asks him. While he's looking for free seat, I sense that L's looking at me worriedly.

"Are you okay?" He gazes at me. I look down

"I-I I'm.." I can't trail on. Tears are rolling on my cheek. L sighes and then turn his attention back to teacher.

"Teacher, I can sit there?" He points at an empty seat, next to a girl. Wait she's so familiar, haven't I met her before? Tall girl with long wavy hair. Oh, that's Yura. W-wait, what does it mean? There's many empty seat but why he chooses to sit next to her? Are they...?

"Nae of course, do as you please" Teacher commands and he walks toward that seat. He walks pass me. I chuckle biterly. The boy who used to walk toward me, now he walks pass me. 

Breaktime:

L's POV:

Something's happened. That little brat and her must be something. I'm walking back to class, but I can't see Hyemi. Where's her? I'm asking teacher and everyone but the only word is 'I don't know'. Where does she go? She won't do something stupid right?

I use my breaktime to explore the whole school, but she's still nowhere to be found. She doesn't pick her phone either. Till I enter the locker roon exhaustingly, I see someone at the corner. I sigh in relief and walks toward her silently. She's crying. I'm a bit shocked because it's my first time to see Lee Hyemi's crying. I can't bear to see it. Seems like she sense my presence, she lift her head up. She's shocked and she tries to wipe her all of her tears. 

Your POV:

L....He's here??

I quickly wipe all my tear, not wanting him to suspect but he grab my hand and pull me to stand up properly. He looks deep into my eyes before drag me to somewhere. 

 

Author's POV:

He drags you to the rooftop and you suddenly give him a what-are-you-doing look.

"Shout everything here" He suddenly speaks up, giving you confusion. "You'll be relieved after shouting here" L looks at you sharply. You turn into another direction, implying about your ignorance. 

"Why do you have to care? It's none of your bussiness" You still look away. L looks at you in disbelief. He tightens his fist while glaring at you.

"I don't ask you to follow me, I even don't ask you to h-"

"BECAUSE I CARE YOU IDIOT!!"  L suddenly yells madly. He bit his lip and still glare at you. You look at him in disbelif. What did he just say?

"yeah it's none of my bussiness, but this stupid thing always asks me to follow you and care about you, and it's really annoying" He yells and pointing at his left chest. After that yelling, he looks away annoyingly. 

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" You finally shout "YOU IDIOT WHY SUDDENLY YOU'RE BACK? WHY YOU'RE BACK AT THIS TIME" You shout loudly, as much as you could. You then breathe heavily and turn your gaze to L.

"Thank..." You lower your voice. L still doesn't want to look at you. "Are you better?" You hum. After a moment of slient awkwarkness "Sorry" both of you say in harmony. 

 

Two of you plan on walking back to class but suddenly you meet Baekhyun and Yura on the way. Baekhyun smiles at L and L smiles back while both you are Yura look at each other awkwardly. 

"Looks like someone is growing up right now" L smirks a bit, cause Baekhyun chuckle. 

"This jerk. Ya somebody else's also growing up" Baekhyun smirks back 

"You little brat." L hits Baekhyun's shoulder playfully. "See ya"

 

A/N: Sooooooooooooo, You already met Baekhyun -smirk- what will this story become like? B) :3 What is your feeling toward L? Do you still have feeling for Baekhyun? Stay tune~~~