Chapter 49: Decision - MyungMi or BaekMi

Flower Boys...oops I mean Bastards next doors

Myungsoo's POV:

Yeah, keep daydreaming Kim myungsoo. Are you stupid? She still like Baekhyun and they are now together, You must be happy and congrat them. My mind keep on blaming myself. Also, you are just her motivator and not more than this. I chuckle to myself. Of course I do expact more than this, yeah I really do. I sigh. I guess I have to move on. I close my eyes and walk toward a familiar house, or my friend's house.

"Hey." 

"Oh." He smiles to me. 

"By the way, Does your offer still available?" 

 

Author's POV:

You are back from the park and you decide to text L. "Hey wait, he'd reply back with 'oh miss me already?' or more stupid stuff if I text him first" You glare at the phone screen. As usual for these day, L always text you or call you. "Tch whatever" You blow your bang. "Text me first or we don't talk today" You arrogantly throw your phone away and lay on the bed. However, you still look at your phone and sigh. "What? Am I waiting for him? Hell no" You cover your face with a pillow and slapping your own face. 

You are about to close your eyes but suddenly your phone ring. You immidiately open your eye and smirk. "Of course I know you gonna call me first". You see the caller ID and you clear your throat before pick up. 

"Why?" You ask in an annoyed tone. "I'm about to sleep and now you're disturbing me." You arrogantly speak

"Oh really? Ok I won't disturb you. Go back to your sleep. Bye" 

"W-what? Hey stop!!" You shout loudly.

"Ya I'm not deaf." He says annoyingly. "What?"

"Ok whatever." you give up and sigh.

"Dress nicely I'll pick you up in next 10 mintues" You choke your own saliva."Huh?" 

"Trying to say 'no' or else. Bye" He quickly end the call and you scoff.

"Bwoh? Who is him that could order me? tch that bastard" You curse.

 

"Where are we going?" You turn your head to him. He keep wearing his poker face. You get irritate and raise your voice "Ya do you hear me?" Still, he's ignoring you. "I said w-" 

He cut your word by turn his gaze sharply and you. "Could you shut up please? I won't kidnap you" He send you a death glare and you glare back. "Meanie jerk"

 

You jaw drop as he lead you into a room, which is full of photos and stick notes. Adding by the pink light and the decoration of that room, it makes the room become perfect. 

"Wahh" You explore the whole room and looking at each photo. "These photos are very beautiful. The one who took it must be very talented" You smile silently.

"I know right?" L replies you. 

"But you haven't tell me what's this place yet" You look at him and he chuckles.

"It's my secret room" You look at him weirdly. "secret room?" 

"All the photos and stick notes and I took and wrote are in here" He smiles at you. You nod. "Oh about your compliment, I know that I'm talented" He smirks and you give him a dirty look. 

You continue exploring but a photo has caught your attention. It's your own photo. You gasp. He took my photo? Your eye grow big and your heart beats fast. But then you silently smile "He's such a great photographer". You take that photo out and put in your pocket silently. 

 

He takes you to many places that you don't know. Those are his favorite places. You enjoy being with him for the whole day. Strangely, he isn't mean and doesn't tease you like he's always be but he treats you nice and always smiling. What's with him today? 

 

He takes you back to your home and you thank to him. "Thank for today, it's very fun" He smiles. 

"Goodnight." He waves his hand and he looks a bit sad. He turn his back and same as you. You are suppose to enter your house while he's suppose to go back but a voice call you 

"Hyemi" It's a bit loud and you turn your back. Your eye grow big because it's the first time that you hear him call your real name, L really calls you, with your real name. 

"What?" He approaches you and hugs you tight. You gasp but you don't struggle. He tighten his embrace on you. "Bye. Sleep well" He pats your back and seems like he doesn't want to release the hug yet. 

You flick his forehead and he whines "Ouch. Ya what have I done wrong?" He glares at you. "Today what happened to you? You are being nice and kind toward me and now you say goodbye as we won't be able to see each other anymore. Tch you're weird" You scoff. 

"Fine." He sighes "Bye" He waves lazily at you and walk toward his car. When he's in his car, he waves again at you but you notice that his gaze is different from before. 

"Seriously what's with him?" You shake your head and go back to sleep.

 

A/N: -evil laugh- You must be very curious about what happen right now hwahahaha. By the way, another next chapter is determining the ending of the story :D and I'm going to make a sequel :)