Chapter 26: I wish it's just a dream

Flower Boys...oops I mean Bastards next doors
Your POV:
 
I wish it will last forever, this warm feeling...
 
"Ya dumbhead, how long have you planned to stay like this? Don't you know how heavy you are, huh?" L makes a face and knock my head "And stop staring like this, I know my face is that precious" He smirks "How about a minute 5$?" He smirks evilly. Finally, I'm back to my sense. Aish what am I thinking? This is not a drama. 
 
"Ouch" I stand up with an extremely red face and I slip again, but L catch me on time. I become stiff, don't know what to react. Seriously, why don't you move, you stupid body? I shout in my mind. 
 
Author's POV:
 
L smiles and help you "This clumsy kiddo" he messes your hair. For god's sake, it's the first time I've seen his real smile. You keep your eyes on him without any blink. He notices this and find it weird; he then waves in front of your face.
 
"Ya are you okay? What happened to my face?" He touches his face. You then cup his face with both of your hands "Listen, Kim myungsoo." He gasps but still look into your eyes deeply. You gulp. 
 
"Are you pabo?" He flickes your forehead hard. You finally back to your sense again and you find yourself cupping his face. You gasp and release both of your hand quickly. "S-sorry" You slap yourself mentally. 
 
"Ya are you really okay?" He feels your forehead "Omo eotteokhae you are feverish. Let's go home. Tch this kid" He drag you outside.
 
 
Baekhyun's POV:
 
"Where will you stay then?" Kris hyung raise an eyebrow, looking at me.
 
"But hyung..." Tao frown.
 
"I'm gonna stay at my friends house. They've waited for me. Aish don't be like that, it's not like I'm gonna leave you guy" I roll my eyes.
 
"But it would be better if you stay at our house. Luhan's already left here and now you..." Xiumin hyung sighes. 
 
"Eiii" Luhan hyung also rolls his eyes "Don't worry guys I'll take care of him well" He puts his hand on my shoulder. I smile. Suddenly my phone rings.
 
"Yeoboseyo?" It's from Yura
 
"Oppa will you be back?"
 
"Eo yeah. I'll be back. Wae?"
 
"Nothing. Just asking if this evening you're free or not. I'm planning to make a dinner for both of us" She speaks slowly and there's a hint of nervousness inside her voice. I chuckle.
 
"Why not? Don't worry. Oh and moreover, I have a lot of stories to tell you"
 
"Jinja?" Her voice seems excited.
 
"Nae seongsaeng-nim" I reply firmly, cause her giggles.
 
All the EXO are looking at each other weirdly.
 
"Ya who's that?" Chen grins widely at me, an evil grin.
 
"Yayayayaya" EXO are teasing me.
 
"Oh I forget to tell you guys. When I picked Baekhyun up, I saw a beautiful girl come from inside and waved at baekhyun."
 
"Woooo~~~~" They keep on teasing me. "Aissh you guy" 
 
"Our baekhyun's growing up" Lay hyung poke my arm 
 
"Omo hyung" I frown childlishly at him. 
 
"Hyung is she pretty? How long have you guy been with each other?" Kai teases me again and all the EXO are in chaos.
 
"Ya you should introduce her to us" Suho hyung crosses his arms. 
 
"Whatever" I look at other direction and they laugh.
 
 
At Yura's house:
 
"Bwoh? B-but"
 
"No but. Oh tomorrow I'm gonna register for school. Don't forget to remind me and also, be on time and I'll pick you up" I smile charmingly at her as I lift my lungages out. This time, Luhan hyung's the one who pick me.
 
"Hyung, may I ask something?" I look at him seriously.
 
"What's that?" He's still focusing on driving.
 
"Why all of you won't allow me to drive?"
 
He grow stiff and looks down a bit. There must be something. "Hyung, tell me" 
 
He suddenly stops the car and looks at me "You don't need to know. Just know that, we want to protect you" He smiles, and this causing me become more and more curious. 
 
 
Author's POV:
 
Luhan knock the door and Minhyuk open. He enter the house, following by Baekhyun. 
 
"Surprise!!!!" Baekhyun shouts and smiles widely at everyone. Luhan's giggling, but everyone's expression is blank. 
 
Ljoe rubs his back, L keep his eye on TV, Minhyuk stare blankly at Luhan.
 
"What happened guys?" Both Luhan and Baekhyun look confused.
 
"Ya, didn't you say that that little brat's back?" Minhyuk raised an eyebrow. Luhan raise his head. "Yeah"
 
"But, where's him?" Ljoe also joins Minhyuk. Baekhyun facepalms himself. Luhan rolls his eyes "Then who's this?" Luhan stare lazily at all of them.
 
"Omo" Minhyuk gasps. Ljoe's eyes grow big. L also turn his face at luhan and Baekhyun. They looks at each other. Baekhyun's about to open his mouth to explain something but Minhyuk cuts him but kick his leg. 
 
"Baekhyun?" Ljoe's really in shock. 
 
"Seriously guys"
 
"We've missed you alot you little brat" Both Minhyuk and Ljoe come to hug Baekhyun
 
"You guys still the same, childlish as always" Baekhyun shakes his head and then turn his gaze to L, who's still focus on TV.
 
"Ya! I'm here. You're not even welcoming me?" Baekhyun glares at L. L turn his gaze at Baekhyun back. "Welcome" He throw a pillow at Baekhyun's face and laughing.
 
"Tch tch still an arrogant jerk like before" He throw the pillow back.
 
 
Tomorrow at school:
 
Your POV:
 
It's Mr Kim class at the first section again. I sigh heavily. 
 
"Good morning class" He greets. Each students' face are the same, poker face.
 
"Today, there's a transfer student from the state. So please welcome him. Come in"
 
Another new again. Well, who care? The girls' shouting, I mean fangirling again. I annoyingly dig my face on table, in purpose to sleep.
 
A light step could be heard, with the sqealing fangirl around. "Hello everyone" Guess what? That voice is so familiar to me, I immidiately wake up. My jaw drops. My eye grows wide and become watery. This....This can't be true right?
 
"Nice to meet everyone, please take a good care of me" He introduces himself in English. 
 
I mantally slap myself. 
 
"My name is Baekhyun" 
 
 
 
A/N: update >.< kyaa so you've met baekhyun? What will happened? ;@