Chapter 46: Finding L

Flower Boys...oops I mean Bastards next doors

Your POV:

Of course he just joke around with you Lee Hyemi. Stop being stupid. I knock my own head many times. 

Yesterday's flashback:

knock knock.... somebody knocked infinite dorm's door. "Who?" the maknae stood up immidiately and went toward the door. He opened the door and gasped loudly for what he had seen. The following infinite members come along "What happened sungjong?" When they gathered together, they've become shock as well. 

"M-Myungsoo?" Sunggyu was the first one who could find his words while everyone were speechless. 

"Wae? What happened when I'm gone?" L curiously looked at everyone. 

"Myungsoooooo!!!" Sungyeol jumped toward L and hugged him tightly, almost choked him.

"Ya Lee Sungyeol" L pushed sungyeol and coughed. "You're choking me" He glared at Sungyeol and everybody approached L as well and hugged him. 

"You little brat, where have you been huh?" Woohyun punched his chest and he groaned. 

"Ouch! Seriously you guys welcome me with these huh?" L annoyingly scoffed. Sunggyu knocked his head immidiatly. 

"and you left us like that huh? Don't you know how worried we are and how hard we tried to find you." Sunggyu frowned.

"Aish come in first. Let's talk inside." Sungjong stated and everyone followed him.

 

"First, I'm sorry that I left without telling everyone. Second, I'm sorry that I made you guys worried." L looked down. 'I was at my family house" 

"We all know that" Sungyeol rolled his eyes. L looked at him. "How could?"  This time Hoya was the one who knocked his head. Everyone rolled their eyes annoyingly.

"Don't try to hide from us. Even though you are at heaven, we also could find you." Hoya glared at L. L looked at him weirdly. 

"Aish whatever. But why did you leave like that?" Dongwoo asked and followed a nod from everyone. 

"That's right myungsoo. Why?" Sungyeol looked at him. L cleared his throat. "I'm tired, I want to sleep" He tried to switched topic.

"eiiii, tell us first" All the members said in harmony. 

"You know, stuff" He shrugged and all the members glared at him. "Is Hyemi related?" Sunggyu asked all the sudden. L choked his saliva and Sungjong patted his back. 

'Wah calm down hyung. Hyemi noona is really related?" 

"I said I want to sleep." L quickly ran to the stair and all the members exchanged glare. 

'Told ya, two of them must have a problem" sungyeol looked at L from far knowingly. "I must ask Hyemi"

 

End of flashback

 

My phone rings again, showing the caller ID. I'm a bit shocked because it's Baekhyun.

"Yeoboseyo?" 

"If you don't mind, let meet for last time at the nearby park tomorrow" He emphasizes the word 'last time' and it make me wonder. What does he mean?

"Ok..." I say out a bit low and end the call. "Last time?" 

 

It's night already and I feel sleepy. Suddenly Sungyeol oppa come to my room. 

"What happened?" I looks at him curiously. He looks pale and worries are covered his face. 

"Did L contact you?" L again.

"No. Why you keep asking me about him?" I look at him annoyingly. What's wrong with him again? Was he lost again? 

"He's just back yesterday." My jaw drops. H-He's back? I feel a bit relieve. Finally he's realized how stupid he was. I sigh deeply. "He was with infinite. He told infinite that he's going somewhere but he didn't mention where, but now he hasn't came back yet."

"What??" I raise my voice. Did he really go? H-he r-really went there? 

 

Author's POV:

"Aish where could he go?" Dongwoo worriedly tries to contact L but L didn't pick his phone. The rain is still heavy and there's no sign about where L is. 

"Ya hyung remembered when L hyung was young?" Sungjong suddenly gasps and everyone look at him while raising their eyebrow. "What?" Hoya frown.

"That's it!" Woohyun's eyes grow big. "Did you remember what happened when myungsoo stayed under the rain when he was young?" The rest gasp loudly. "What should we do?" They all have become worried. 

"I got an idea" Sunggyu who is silent all the way long suddenly speaks. "Should we find him? Since he went out by feet, so he must be around here."

"You are right hyung. Let's call sungyeol first." 

 

Infinite members along with Sungyeol hold their individual umbrella and seperate everywhere to find L. After a while, all the them gather together. 

"Have you found him yet?" Sunggyu asks everyone and they shake their head with a sigh. 

"I think I know where he is" Sungyeol suddenly flickes his finger. All the members follow him till they arrived at a park. 

"omo is that him?" Woohyun point at somewhere far. He saw a blur image of a person because of the heavy rain and wind. All of them run toward where woohyun pointed. 

"Myungsoo ya!!" Sungyeol shouts and approaches him. It's really L. He sits hopelessly at there. "Ya are you okay?" He shakes L nonstop. L doesn't reply them but faints into Sungyeol. All the members become shock. 

"Let's bring him home" Hoya helps sungyeol.

 

A/N: I almost get 100 subbie omg :'D -cries in happiness- here is another update :)
You know what? I read the comment and I feel really happy. Readers, commenter and subscribers you are my force. -bow 90 degree- I know how hard to bear to read this story because there are many errors. I can't say thank to everybody enough. 

I recieve feedback the most of you want hyemi to be with myungsoo. Ok :D I will end her up with myungsoo. OMG but by the way, what will happen to myungsoo? Give me your ideas :D