Chapter 17: A day with EXO kids

Flower Boys...oops I mean Bastards next doors

Your POV:

"luhan" I shout at the top of my lung. He turns his back as he hear my voice. 

"Luhan!!" I feel that I'm out of breathe. 

"Slow down. What happened?" He bends down a little to see my face 

"It's....not like what you think" Wait, Is he j-je-

"Sorry" he lookd down. Omo, so he's really jea-jealous?

"Luhan. Are you...?" I look at him deeply. He still looks down with a hint of guilty in his doll eyes. 

"I didn't mean to..... sorry" he's still avoid my gaze. 

"..." I go speechless. My tounge grow stiff. It can't proceed any words to say. 

"Forgive me." He bows at me. My eyes grow big.

"No! I should be the one who ask for forgiveness. Both of us, I mean me and that stupid jerk are not what like you think. I just...just wanna make a revenge. Don't think it in wrong way,okay?" I say out all. 

He raises his eyebrow and chuckles a little. Eh? "I know." 

"Really, luhan believe me nae?" I plead him. Please please.

"I believe you." He smiles, but still, behind that smile, I can tell that there's still something. "Still, sorry for being selfish"

I feel my heart skip a beat. He's really jealous? "No, you're not. Each human has their own feeling, we can't stop our feeling either" I unconsiously smile.

"What do you mean?" He looks and me and blink innocently. 

"Er..." I rub the back of my head awkwardly. Aishh, is he pretending? "Seriously do I need to say?" I mumble quietly.

"Hyung" A voice interupt our moment, a familiar voice. "Did Ljoe call you about the news already?" 

"Ah yeah, he just called me at the moment. That's why I walk away from you two." he rubs his neck. Eh?

"Revenge?" the interupter walks pass me turn his gaze at me with a smirk on his face. "You're really cute. Haha" He mocks me. Damn that jerk. I grit my teeth silently.

"But, luhan what do you mean?" I look at him in disbelief. 

"Sorry for leave without tell you that time, for being unmanner."

My jaw drop, my eyes grow wide. "So i-it mean t-th-that you are n-not.." I'm still in shock. So he's not jealous?Aigoo Lee idiot hyemi how could you take it wrong? I hit my head randomly, embarrassingly. 

"Why?" he looks at me. 

"Ahahahaha nothing I'm just uh- I mean I'm,...er... it's okay" I smile widely at him. Damn.

He smiles. "Have you eaten your breakfast yet?" 

"Uh not yet. Hehe" I'm still embarrassed. 

"How about having breakfast with me then?" My face flush a bit and my heart is beating hard.

"Why not?" I smile widely, ear to ear. 

We walk happily to the cafeteria. "Hey" Luhan says toward a bunch of unfamiliar guys, I mean a lot. 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 !!! 

"Yo wassup our deer?" A tall guy with deep voice walk toward luhan and open his arm widely, meaning welcome him. The rests roll their eyes at him. I suddenly see some couple of eyes are staring at me. 

"Hyung, Is that your girlfriend?" The one with colorful hair tease his hyung. I roll my eyes. 

"Ya use your brain babo, if she's not his girlfriend then who's she?" The one with round face claim. 

"Oh come on guys, she's just my friend." Luhan make a face at them.

"Woooo~~" "Really?" the one with tan skin say out in a mocking tone. 

"Gee" Luhan shakes his head randomly. 

"Oh I almost forget. She's Hyemi , one of my classmate from class A" He grin while looking me. I smile. 

"Annyeong" I bow. 

"Wahh she's cute huh." The one with manly voice says. "Yeah she is hyung" the one that looks the youngest join his hyung

"Guys, she must feel uncomfortable." The one with milky skin stares at the rest. "Don't mind them. They're always like that" He smiles, showing his dimple. 

"Annyeong er.. hyemi am I right?" the most handsome one greet me first. I nod "I'm Kris, the leader of EXO, nice to meet you" he shakes hand with me and I flush a bit. "nae nice to meet you too"

"Suho imnida" another one smiles "Nae annyeong suho ssi" He looks so manly.

"Here's chen, xiumin, d.o, chanyeol, kai, lay sehun and Tao" Suho introduces each of them one by one. Seriously, how could I remember all of their names?

The Lay guy, the one with dimple, somehow remain me of Luhan. I smile.

"Ya don't just stand there. Come here" Sehun call me over. Honestly, I only remember his name beause of his hair color. Hehe.

We have a very long chat. The EXO are really childlish, I mean more childlish then Sungyeol oppa. They creak jokes, and derping around till I feel comfortable with them. 

"Oh so you're our noona then" Sehun and another one with tun skin and Tao, maybe, seem surprised after knowing my age.

"I'm your noona?" I'm a bit shock as well. What?Seriously? "Ah don't call me noona, it makes me feel very old" 

"Still, I have to call you noona or else...." The tan skin turn his gaze to luhan. "Luhan hyung will definitely kill me" 

Luhan knocks his head and we all laugh. 

 

 

A/N: Baekhyun's not here because he's still abroad :) to clear confusion.