Chapter 21: A date with.....

Flower Boys...oops I mean Bastards next doors

Your POV:

L, Luhan, L, Luhan, L, Luhan. Aish my head. I ruffle my hair as I stare at the window blankly. For sure I'll go with luhan but what if that jerk plan on doing something bad if I ignore him? Should I tell that jerk that I'm busy? But that jerk is a freaking stalker or whatever, he can know everything I'm doing. Aish jinja.

"oppppppaaaa" I squeal a bit at sungyeol oppa, then he makes a face at me. I then shake his hand a bit 

"What?" he looks at me weirdly "Ya Lee Hyemi. Don't tell me that you wanna..." 

"bwoh?" I frown at him. Aish jinja. "Oppa today are you free?" 

"Eh?" He then looks at me weirdly again. Oh please don't give me that looks. 

I stare lazily at him and facepalm myself "Ya I'm asking if you have free time than we could go out together" I kick his leg. Wondering why? I'm planning to reject both of them.

"Ouch!!" He rubs his leg "Are you okay today? Today there must be an earthquake or the rain till the world become flood, Lee Hyemi wanna go out with her brother"

I roll my eyes "So are you going to go with me or not?"

"sadly, I already had plan to go out with someone." He shrug. 

"Someone?" My eye grow big "Omo" I give him a are-you-on-dating looks with a teasing voice

He just smirks. I then give up 'Enjoy it then" 

"Wait are you wanting to go out?"

"Yeah of course, but since no one is free, I guess I should stay home then" I give him a sad look.

"I can call L to accompany you"

"Hell no!!" I glare and yell at him. He makes a face "Ya why shout?" he point at me. "tch this kid. Arraseo arraseo suit yourself"

 

Aish jinja what should I do? 

I sigh before grab my phone a dial L's number. 

"Miss me?" He say with a teasing tone. I roll my eyes.

"About the movie. Emm maybe I can't go with go today, I'm kinda busy."

"Busy? Busy on deciding who you should go with?"

I choke and coughing hard. "bwoh??"

he chukles "suit yourself. Maybe I'm not the one who ask you first, but think it deeply, you will regret this"

"Ya what are you talking about? Tch this boy jinja." I try hard to make him not suspect in me. But h-how could he know that?

"Arraseo" He then end the call.

What should I do?

 

Should I tell luhan that I'm busy? Aish but...

6pm

I dress nicely at wait for these 2. Wondering what's my decision? I wait for who get here first, and I'll go with him. Stupid isn't it?

'Ring Ring'

I open the door, guess who?

"Wow you look so beautiful today" He praise me.

"R-really?" I flush a bit. Aish this boy.... "You look good too" I manage to smile.

"let's go" 

"But Luhan..." 

"Yes?"

"Ah nothing, let's go"

In his car:

"wait I haven't ask which place are you planning to go yet."

"You'll see" He smiles at me. 

 

"Omo" I gasp. Guess where? Amuse park!!! The place that I've dreamt to go with my special person in one day for our date.

"Let's go" He grabs my hand firmly.

First thing that catch my attention is the roller coaster, the thing that I've been imagine to ride with my special person and hold his hand. He then grab my hand again and lead me toward the roller coaster, in purpose to ride. I obediently follow him. He looks a bit pale and nervous.

"Are you okay?" I look at him worriedly.

"Er.. I'm just... afriad of height" He looks down a bit

"omo you should have told me" I frown

"Nah It's okay, since you're here" He mumbles the last part but I still can hear it. I hold his hand tightly. 

We're shouting like crazy and it's really fun. All the stresses and pressures are gone from me. I feel really good right now.

'Wow" He clear his throat "My throat's soring for shouting too much" He chuckles at me "Me too"

After visiting and riding many things, we're a bit tired so we're looking for a place to relax. There's a free seat over there so we decide to relax at there a minute.

I found myself feeling awkward because of the silence the surrounding environment, there're many couple. Some of them are flirting, some of them are even making out that make me feel really awkward, same as luhan. Aish what should I do?

Author's POV:

Both you and luhan don't look at each other. You keep clearing your throat and luhan looks at other direction awkwardly and his face's a bit pink. 

"Er I think we should leave" He finally talk to you and you nod.

In his car again...

"You like 'the werewolf boy' movie, don't you?"

"Of course, I've watch the trailer and it's very interesting" Your eyes are sparking. He then smirks and hand me something in his hand. I gasp because it's the movie's tickets! 

"Let's go"

 

In the cinema

"Wow that movie's really good" you keep on talking about the movie from inside the cinema till both of you reach the parking lot.

"L?" Luhan looks at a direction. To you, hearing the word L, make your eye become big and gulp. 

"What a coincidence. Who do you come with?" Luhan smiles brightly at L and L smiles back. "I come alone, unlike someone with his girlfriend" L tease both of you.

"Eiii" Luhan rolls his eyes.

"Oh Hyemi?" He looks at you and you become stiff. 

"Ahem" I clear my throat and look away.

 

In front of my house

"Thank for today, it's really fun." You smiles at him and he smiles back

"Good that you like it" He rubs his back "Goodnight" He waves at you and you wave back.

When you are about to open your door and enter your house "Hyemi!!" Luhan shouts and you turn back. He walks toward you and place a kiss on your cheek "Sweet dream" He runs toward his car with his red face, without looking back at you. You become stiff and rub your cheek and smile unconciously. 

 

Without knowing it, someone's looking at you from far....

 

A/N: Update T_T

Since you guys are voting for luhan, I pick luhan hahaha :D