Chapter 11: Kim Myungsoo

Flower Boys...oops I mean Bastards next doors

Your POV:

Isn’t it a coincidence? All people that I’ve known are people who that jerk know too. Even Sungyeol oppa.

“Hyemi ah, be right back, I’m going out.” Sungyeol  oppa shout from the down stair.

Where does he go? Well, who care?

I continue to do my homework, a ton of homework of course. Who doesn’t know that Lee hyemi is a super lazy student?

Ring ring ring!!

It's a message, but from who?

Without any patient, I grab my phone and check it

5pm at Han Cinema. You must come on time. Late a second or I’ll slash you. When you come, you have to shout ‘Kim Myungsoo’ loudly and I’ll come.

W-what? I widen my eye. Slash me? Like hell I’m afraid. Eh but who is Kim Myungsoo? Who’s the sender?

As a thousand of question flood up in my mind, I shake my head and decide to send an message back.

Who are you? Maybe you send to wrong number.

You’re Lee Hyemi, younger sister of Lee Sungyeol am I right?

My eyes grow bigger. I remember something when I was young; I was almost kidnapped because of this kind of message. I should go right?

I make sure that I won’t be late, even for a second.

5pm at Han Cinema.

A-Are you k-kid-kidding me? Shout that name in this crowd? Like hell I will do, b-but…

I take a deep breath and start shout “KIM MYUNGSOO!!!”

All the people around get their attention on me. I swear, Kim myungsoo or whatever, when I see you I’ll kick your face and kill you right there.

What I can hear from the people around is ‘Who is she?’ ‘Is she insane or what?’ ‘How dare she shout L oppa real name?’

W-wait, did I just hear the word ‘L’?

My jaw drop, as my blood boil and the anger is increasing uncontrollably the moment I see a tall man stands next to the wall, smirking and laughing at me. I go speechless. I tighten my fist as I walk toward him with the eyes that full of anger and about to explode out every second. I’m about to smash his face when I approach him but unluckily, he escapes, so my fist hit the wall hard. I can see it’s bleeding. I start to feel really bad then I burst into a sob and sit down, hugging my knee and shouting like crazy.

“Are you okay?" He his head at me

“Are you satisfied right now?” He doesn’t answer and keep on wearing a cold and with a smirk on his hittable face, but I can see a little guilty in his sharpish, cold eyes. He then shakes his head “tch tch how innocent you are” he burst into laughter again. I send him a dead glare.

“Here” he gives me a handkerchief “Stop crying like a kid, stand up and go home” he says firmly and try his best not laugh again. I take from his harshly and go back home without look back.