Chapter 29: Plan

Flower Boys...oops I mean Bastards next doors

Author's POV:

You look so gloomy today, unlike everyday, you're clumsy and play around a lot. You let your phone rings as it want, meaning you don't pick anyone's phone or message. You're just sobbing at the corner of your room silently. 

He's suffered alot, he's too innocent to met those things. I should be the one who got punished not him. why?

"Hyemi~" A soft voice can be heard from outside of your room, it's Sungyeol. You don't notice about that because you've been sobbing till you've fallen asleep already. 

"I'm coming~" He says again before open your room's door silently and notices that you're hugging your knee and your face's buried in your own arms. He sighes and he approaches you. He caresses your hair lightly before carries you into you bed, cover you with the blanket 

"This's my fault" You mumble while your eye's still closed. You sniff and hold his hand tight. He sit down next to your bed and hold your hand back with both of his palms. 

"Pabo, it's not your fault." He says. You open your eyes slowly and gasp.

"Oppa, since when you come?" You're fully awake. 

"Did I wake you up?" He looks at you and a bit surprised. You bit your lip and shake your head lightly. 

"Have you eaten yet? You look so pale and .. wait, are you sick?" His eye grow wide and suddenly examines your body.

"I'm okay" You smile weakly at him "I'm just a little tired" 

"I'll make something for you to eat. Wait here okay?" He then rushes outside but you grab his hand and shake your head again.

"Oppa...can you just stay here of a while?" You've lost your energy and your voice become creaked. He sighes again and sits beside you. You just hug him and he hugs you back immidiately. 

"Somethings bad always happen. There's regretness, sorrowness and more, but remember that life's keep on going. There'll be rainbow after the storm" for some reason, those words can make you feel calm and feel very secure, till you fall asleep again.

 

About  9pm, you wake up again and feel that your stomach is groaning. I must eat something. You then walks toward kitchen and turn the light on, but the light doesn't turn on and you keep on turn it on and off many times. "Maybe it's broken." Therefore, the whole house is very dark and you use your phone to lighten your way. Suddenly, the light is by itself and you feel that someone is walking behind you. Before you could turn back, he's already used his hand to close your mouth. You're shocked and shout for help it's not working since he's too strong.

2 hours before:

The door creaks, showing Sungyeol that's left your room silently.

"Is she okay?" Sunggyu asks worriedly.

"Is she sick?" Hoya also joins and everyone looks at sungyeol curiously, wait for the answer.

"Maybe she's just sad."

"Huh?" Sungjong raises an eyebrow 

"I know her more than anyone else. Don't worry and just go back.

"What about doing something to cheer her up?" Woohyun suddenly suggested and everyone look at him.

"I got an idea for this" L smirks. Then seven of them are surrounding L, listen to his plan.

Dongwoo looks blankly at L "Are you sure it'll work?" Everyone's expression're also blank.

"Just do what I've instruct" L looks firmly at everyone.

"Isn't it too much?" Sungyeol rubs his back. 

"Hyung, are you sure? What if Hyemi noona got an heart attack of that?" Sungjong widen his eyes. Sungyeol and L roll their eyes while the other are staring lazily at sungjong.

"Ya I have another idea" Woohyun raises his hand.

 

"That's my boy! Wow since when you've become that clever huh?" sunggyu keep patting woohyun's back.

"Yeah it's a nice idea" Sungyeol give his thumb up.

"Well, not bad" L just command.

"But wait, who will doing that?" Sungjong frown and looks at everyone.

"Tch, are you kidding me?" Hoya makes a face "Of coruse it' will be L"

"What??" L annoyingly glares at them. "Woohyun hyung is the one who has that idea so it's him" L point at woohyun

"Ah come on. Who don't know that our myungsoo is the best at those stuffs huh?" Dongwoo pats L's back.

L grits his teeth and sigh heavily "fine"

"Okay, L plan with Woohyun plan, started" Sunggyu flinch his finger.

 

A/N: Guuuuuuuuuuys, Imma spazzing so hard over EXO WOLF MV DRAMA VERSION yesterday and today it's INFINITE DESTINY MV!!!!!! 

dfnukjahduifra Uri myungsoo is so cool T_T sungyeol get more line also ;A;