Chapter 41: Being without him - Day 1

Flower Boys...oops I mean Bastards next doors

Your POV:

I run, I run away as far as I can. Tears are streaming on my cheek. I feel like my heart is being shot and chop in to pieces. It's hurt terribly and even hurt compared to the moment when Baekhyun left me. I sob hardly and hide my face in my own embrance. Why it hurt so bad? He deserved it, that bastard deserved it. 

Author's POV:

L is being left there alone and he still can't find any streght to stand up. Tears have escaped his eyes. He promised that he'll never cry but seems like after being strong for along time, he can't hold his sorrowness anymore. What have I done? Kim Myungsoo are you crazy? He shouts loudly and then punches the wall hard till his hand bleed and left the red mark on the wall.

 

After a moment of crying, you feel someone is standing next to you so you jerk your head up. He pass you a handkerchief and wordlessly looks at you. You take it from him "Thank"

There an awkward silence again till your phone ring, showing the caller ID and it's no one else than Sungyeol.

"Yeoboseyo?" Your voice creak because you've cried so hard. 

"Ya what happened?" His voice seems worried.

"I'm okay, why are you calling me at this hour?"

"Is L there? If he's here, pass the phone to him. I wanna talk to him" As you hear his name, your heart aches again.

"Why don't you call him?" You try your best not to cry anymore.

"If I can contact him why do I call you then?"

"What do you mean?"

"He didn't pick up his phone. I contact Luhan, Minhyuk and also L.joe but they said that they haven't seen him for the whole day since the first period"

Your eye become big but you decide not to care. "How could I know where he is while his close friends also don't know?" You answer coldly.

Sungyeol, on the other hand, become speechless for a while "What happened to both of you?" He sense the different reaction of you when he mention L. Before, you always know where he is because mostly, at school he always stick up with you to annoyed you.

"Nothing, I haven't seen him too. I have class now. bye" You end the call at the sudden, don't want him to ask anymore. 

"What is L to you?" The silent boy has finally spoke.

"Huh?" His question makes you raise an eyebrow at him. Why he ask like that?

"I mean, what's the relationship between both of you?" 

"Baekhyun ssi"

"Answer me please" You really don't know what to answer. Friends? No of coruse not, between both of you all the time, maybe more then friends already. Neighbor?No. 

"Classmate" Baekhyun seems shocked at the answer. 

"I guess both of you are more then just a simple classmate. According to L." His command make you become curious.

"Can you explain in a simple way?"

"L's action shows it. And yours too" Your heart aches again. What's with this feel? "Sorry for what happened. I don't mean to force you to answer my questions. Hope you won't mind" He fake a smile. You smile back "It's okay. I know the feel of wanting to know something."

 

"What?? Are you kidding me?" Sungyeol's voice echoed in the whole house, making you gasp and interrupt your thought. 

"No it can't be. He's not that stupid. I know him and he won't do that kind of things" His voice is serious and you wonder what's happening. 

"Okay okay I'll contact hyung later. Make sure to find him everywhere" He end the call and turn his gaze to you. "Ya today did you at least see L?" You blink, surprised at his question.

"Yes.Why?" 

"Where did you last see him?" 

"School rooftop."

"Then?"

"I left him there. But... could you tell me what happened now?" He looks at you deeply.

"He is no where to be found and we can't contact him" 

"What???"

 

A/N: Let just make them suffer first x) hwahahahah -evil laugh-