Chapter 19: Dream or reality?

Flower Boys...oops I mean Bastards next doors
Your POV:
 
I don't want to live any more. 
 
My tears' keep on falling down nonstop. I close my eyes, with a wish that it's just a dream. 
 
 
 
"Hyemi" the first voice that I hear after I open my eyes. 
 
"Oh my gosh you are awake!!" It's sungyeol oppa. I can tell his eye is full of happiness and worriness at the same time. "Ya idiot, don't you know how much I'm worried about you? You didn't even call me for being late." He gazes at me.
 
'Where a- ouch!" I feel a great pain's in my head as I'm trying to get up. I've just realize that the surrounding is not just Sungyeol oppa, and of course, Infinite.
 
"Are you okay hyemi? Are you still hurt?" The first one to ask me after sungyeol oppa, Hoya oppa.
 
"If I was there that time, I'd make sure that bastard couldn't even escape" Woohyun oppa is a bit mad 
 
"Noona I'll make you breakfast" Sungjong smiles at me and he's making his way toward the kitchen but I stop him. "Err... no need jongie" I smiles
 
All of their expression are the same, worried, but only L's. L's expression is very cold. He doesn't even look at me or being a jerk, bugging me anymore. 
 
"Ya L, now she's awake. Could you tell what happened now?" Sunggyu oppa looks at L curiously.
 
"Oh I almost forget about that, you're not the one who broke your promise right?" Sungyeol oppa looks at L. 
 
L just sigh heavily "Maybe next time. I'm not in mood" then he walks out of my room, followed by dongwoo oppa.
 
"tch that jerk" Sungyeol oppa grits his teeths and then looks at me "Anyway thanks god that you're okay"
 
"Oppa I'm sorry" I look down, feel a bit guilted "I should have called you last night" 
 
"Everything's okay now, don't think too much ok?" He smiles weakly at me.
 
 
 
After an hour more of sleeping, I'm officially awake and walk toward the living room, greeting by sungjong. 
 
"Thank you" I look at L with a weak smile on my face.
 
"Don't be so happy. You own me one thing now" He wears a poker face and still acting cold. Everything thanks to him. If he's not there, I wouldn't be survived till now. My cheeks flush a bit when some memories of last night appeared.
 
 
 
Author's POV:
 
Flashback:
 
"Nooo!!" You shout as loud as you can at the moment you wake up. All you can see is darkness. When you open your eye completely, you're totally in shock because you're in a basement, which is the same as the one in your dream earlier. Is it real?
 
"Are you awake?" A deep voice from nowhere is heard. 
 
"Who are you? Where am I? Why I'm here?" A thousand of questions are flowing from your mouth. The owner's deep voice appeared, he's wearing a mask so that I can't see his face clearly. 
 
"She's awake" The unknown man turn his direction toward the dark side. As he says, a woman appeared. 
 
"release me" you try to struggle but failed, the rope that covered your body is too tight. "Ya listen, I don't even know who you are or the purpose that you're doing this but release me. NOW!!" You yell, cause her laughing.
 
"Do you think that I could release you this easy? Tch tch what a funny kid. " She smirks and come toward you and lift your chin up. I swear if I'm not trapped with this freaking rope, I would have slap your face many times already.
 
"Don't worry girl, I just want to warn you" she traces his finger on my cheek, cause geese bump to run over my body.
 
"Release her or else" Another cold voice can be heard as you turn your head toward the owner's voice. You gasp loudly and that girl's shock.
 
"H-how c-co-could you-" 
 
"Touch her a single hair and I don't mind killing you" 
 
"why? Who is that to you? She's just a random who try to get closer to you. What did she have and I don't have?" That girl yell.
 
"Watch your word, miss. Who she is to me is not related with you. Now just release her" 
 
"Ya L be careful" You shout. L just looks at you a bit and turn back.
 
"That easy? Hell no!!" She start to approach  but L's faster. He grabs your hand and run away from there. He's such a fast runner and this remain you of some flashback, when you first knowing Baekhyun, the situtation is the same.
 
"Ya slower!! " You yell a bit at L but he ignores you and keep running and tighten his grip on your wrist. He pulls your to the nearby hide place. Both of you are finding a hard time to control your breathe. You gasp loudly because you that girl are looking for you around where you are and then L uses his palm to close your mouth and pull you closer. That place is a bit dark and small, like an aisle. Your eye grow big at his sudden action but you obediantly shut up, trying to calm your racing heart because the gap between two of you are very close. He then pulls you again, cause you fall on his chest. 
 
This feel.....
 
After 10 mintues later, the girl's gone and he release you but you're falling asleep already. He smiles and carry you in bridal style to your home.
 
End of flasback
 
 
A/N: Update :DDD kekekekekkekekekkeke so are you falling for L already? x)