Chapter 40: Quarrel

Flower Boys...oops I mean Bastards next doors

Author's POV:

"L..." You mutter softly. What is he doing here in this situation? Is he crazy or what? His grip's become very tight and Baekhyun is just speechless at there. 

"She says she can't. Release her. Don't make me repeat." L cold voice make you gulp hard. You sigh deeply, hoping the situation become better.

"I just wanna talk with her and for your information, it's our bussiness not yours" Baekhyun coldly says back. The situation is going worse and the grip of both of your hand tighten hard. 

"Are you deaf? She don't wanna talk to you." L raises his voice, seem irritated. 

"Ya release me" You try very hard to free your wrist from L's grip. L's become shock. "Do you hear me? It's hurt" He loosen his grip a bit and you can free your wrist easily. L become speechless and just standing there. "We are having a talk can't you see? Like Baekhyun say, it's not your bussiness."

"What did you just say?" L looks at you in disbelief. 

"Excuse us." You glance at Baekhyun but at that moment, L grabs your hand and harshly pull you inside the school. 

"Ya what are you doing? It's hurt, Hey are you deaf?" L ignores your word and keep dragging you till you both reach the locker room. He throw you inside and then lock the door. 

"Ouch" You rub your knee because you fell at the moment L just threw you. "What's this for?" You yell in a very angry and annoying tone. L is taking a deep breathe, seem to calming and preventing himself from shouting at you. "Are you losing your mind?"

"Bwoh?" You scoff and your jaw drop. "I should be the one who ask you that. Don't you know what you are doing?" You boil at his word and stand up.

"HE'S GAINING HIS MEMORIES BACK YOU KNOW?" He shouts because he can't stand anymore. He afraid that you're still have feeling for Baekhyun and when Baekhyun recover, both of you will be back together. He's afraid of this fact. You gasp and become shock. You have never seen L's become like this before. His gaze is full of unreadable things and anger. 

"So? He's back to his old self or still like this in none of your bussiness." You scoff again while glaring at him. 

"Bwoh?" L glares back, the cold L is activate his presence now. "Do you want to be hurt like before? Do you want him to remember everything so badly? Fine, I'll grant it for you." L blow his bangs and walks toward the door harshly but you grab his wrist tightly.

"Are you really insane? Are you a kid? Do you think that you can make it like you say?" You shout and he becomes stiff. "First, no one want to be hurt, but we have to accept the fact and second, we have no possibility to be back together. Beside of it, I don't need your help because I don't wanna owe someone and it's hard to think of the payback."

L becomes surprised because of your words, his face has no expression at all. "Do you think the reason that I help you everytime because I want the payback?" He feels like his heart is being stab. You feel a bit guilty just to see his face like that but you still stubbornly glare at him. L takes a deep breathe and bit his lip hard and close his eyes.

"Are you still have waiting for him?" His question make your brain stop. "None of your bussiness" You avoid his gaze, still don't want to accept that you are still. 

"Two years of suffering alone is not enough for you?" He looks at you coldly. "The damn flashback and the return of him is not enough? You are a real idiot" L tighten his fist hard. 

"I STILL LOVE HIM. WHY?" You finally shout out angrily. L's eyes have become big and he become stiff and speechless. He feels like losing his streght and everything is a blur to him. You still like Baekhyun? Unbelievable.

"You can only blaming the other and judging them, but you don't really know." L then looks at you while grit his teeth.

"Say that word again" This time, his voice has become really cold and it send the chill down your spine. Seems like he's really angry now.

"Stop judging something if you don't really know everything about it!" You stubbornly shout but at that moment, L pins you against the wall and trap you with both of his arm. He smash his lip with yours harshly and you can feel the anger buried in the kiss. You become shock and feel like you are being abused. Your heart ached and you push him hard and slap his face hard too. The sound of slapping is echoed inside the room. 

Your tears are falling down "You are a loser" Then you walk away from the room, left L there.

 

Without realizing, someone is watching them from far silently. "I'm.....sorry" He mutter softly. 

 

A/N: Maybe about 5 chapters more it will reach the end :'D . Wahh 84 subbies -throw confetti- <33333 I love you reader >_<

So how is it so far? :3