Chapter 13: Shopping with L

Flower Boys...oops I mean Bastards next doors

Your POV:

Peace, Lee Hyemi peace. I try to calm myself down. They are sungyeol oppa’s friend. Therefore, they won’t bug me in front of Sungyeol oppa.

But I’m the only girl, they won’t tease me right? Of course they won’t. They are good people though. Except that jerk.

Hoya oppa , Dongwoo oppa along with sungyeol oppa are talking, while Sungjong and woohyun oppa are watching TV and Sunggyu oppa choose to explore the whole house.

Wonder what’s that jerk doing? Of course, he’s bugging me again by sticking with me. Peace.

“Where are you going?” He asks me innocently. Oh god I’m going to puke at his ‘oh so innocent’ face.

I make a face at him and lazily stare at him “Can’t you tell? Market” He smiles stupidly and nods.

Please don’t be like that. I can feel my body, the whole body go geese bump. I can sense that he might have a plan inside.

He’s the one who pull the cart and I’m the one who pick the things.

“You know that hyung before? I mean, luhan” Suddenly he speak up to break the silence.

“None of your business okay?” I say without looking at him, still focusing on the stuffs.

“I’ll take it as a yes then” Gees, this boy is really something.

Sungyeol oppa likes vegetables; I should add more. Hey but where’s L? I turn left and right, where’s him? Who care then? Don’t blame me if you got lost Mr cold-head.

I decide to shop alone, till I’m done, I still can’t find that cold-head. Damn where is he? I already explore the whole market but still can’t find him.

“Are you finding someone, miss?” I turn my gaze to the owner of that voice.

Author’s POV:

You’re speechless, stiff, can’t find any words to say because L’s standing in front of you right now.

“I think I can help you” He says with a smirk.

“W-what? Finding who? Hahahahahaha Are you kidding me? I-I’m just exploring the market” You try to act cool.

L’s just continue smirking “Let’s go home” He pulls your arm and walk. “Next time I won’t let you worried like this time again” He looks at me while smiling.

“Worry my ” You mumble.

You can feel that you’re nervous because your heart skips a beat at the moment that L pulled your arm. You blush a little and feel awkward along the way home. L still hold your hand while his another hand is holding stuffs.