Chapter 43: Feeling him

Flower Boys...oops I mean Bastards next doors

Author's POV:

Infinite's house:

"Hyung..." Sungjong shakes woohyun.

"Ya myungsoo is that you? Are you there? Can you hear me?" Woohyun worriedly raises his voice.

"Hyung"

"Myungsoo!! Where are now you now you little brat? Don't you know how worried are us? At least you should have told us and why didn't you pick our phone? Everyone is finding you like crazy you know?" 

"I'm sorry, and don't worry about me. I'm doing okay. Maybe I want to be far away for a while so just let me do what I want. Tell everyone I'm okay and taking of yourself. I'll be back in a real soon." He replys slowly and make sure his hyungs could hear each of his word clealy. 

On the other hand, Woohyun is speechless. After a while, he had found himself proceeding some words " Why did you do this? and at least you should tell us where are you?" L is silent for a while. At that moment, the door creaked, revealing Sungyeol. 

"Have you found him yet?" He worriedly approach Infinite and Hoya gives him a sign to be quiet.

"You don't have to know, just know that I have my own reason and don't worry I won't anything stupid. I'm also in a safe place. Is Sungyeol there? May I talk to him?" 

Woohyun then hand the phone to Sungyeol "He wanna talk to you"

"Is it him?" Sungyeol's eyes widen in shock and quickly grab the phone. "Ya you big head. Where have you been? I worried to death you know?"

L chuckles "Can we talk privately?" Sungyeol, understading this, start to walk outside. 

"You haven't answer me yet w-"

"Is Hyemi doing okay?"

"Huh?" Sungyeol blinks in surprise but then rolls his eyes "Is it the reason why you want a private talk?" 

"Cut the nonsense and answer me"

"Tch this arrogant bastard. You make her become like that and then ask me how's she? Chers isn't it funny?" Sungyeol scoffs and continue "Hey, but answer me first where are you and what's the reason that make you left at this sudden?"

"I have my own reason and it's none of your bussiness. Okay enough. Let just pretend that we didn't talk today"

"Eh?" Sungyeol ruffles his hair in confusion. "What happened with you lately Kim Myungsoo? Do you need a doctor?"

"Are you stupid? What I mean is don't tell anyone about this. Especially Hyemi you idiot. Tch, as brother as sister, still an idiot." 

"Forget it." He then turn the phone off, make L unable to answer him. 

 

At classroom:

"L?...." You are in a confusion right now and don't know what to react.

"Hyemi ssi Are you okay?" He holds your shoulder and shakes your body, make you back to your sense. You blink many times and look at the man in front of your face again. Of course, it's your dream again. Am I missing him that much?

"I-I'm sorry"

"You look so pale, are you sick?"

"N-nothing, I just...daydreaming" You sigh and look down. 

and that's how you day was, many day passed by and you keep dreaming about L. But still, he's nowhere no be found. You don't wanna contact him, because you still feel angry with what he has done. However, a part of your heart still worrying and wondering how he was, and that part was bigger than the anger. 

Your phone rings. "Yeoboseyo?"

"Hyemi ssi. Are you free? Let's meet." It's Baekhyun. You have no feeling to go outside at all but you don't want to reject him so you just tell him to wait. 

You have reach the place that he want to meet you and you're a bit shock for what you have seen.

Flashback:

"Where is it?" You smiled widely and he just chuckled. 

"You will know" He walk into the house first and told you to stayed there. "You can come when I tell you so ok?" You gave him an 'okay' sign.

Five mintues have passed, "You can come" You slowly entered the house. You smiled charmingly at what you have seen. Baekhyun is showing his piano skill. His angelic face with and huge piano, making the situation became tender. 

"Wow, since when you could play piano, huh?"  You poked his arm, after he finishing his song. He rolled his eyes and glared at me.

"Seriously what do you mean?"

"Hahaha, anyway you are good." You gave him thumb up. He then arrogantly gave you proud look. 

"You should be proud for having this angle by your side" He smirked. You rolled your eye. 

"Proud my " You cursed under your breathe. 

End of flashback

And yeah, it's that place again. No... You slowly enter the house. What you can see is a huge piano, but no one is at here beside of you. Nothing's changed here, except people. You gently the piano key. Silently, someone is entering. He start sitting and playing the piano. You gasp in shock and surprise. To your surprise, he jerks his head up a bit just to see your shock face. He smirks and continue his sing. Guess what, it's the same song from last time? What is this? You look at him in horror, your knee lose force and you're tembling. After he's done, he approach you.

"How is it?" You can't answer or move at all because you are too shock already. "Am I improving from last time?"

Your jaw drop and your mouth hang open. He remember???

 

A/N: Update huhu ^V^ Can you guess where myungsoo is right now? :DDD and hehehe Baekhyun remember -throw confetti- Hmm I'm still considering who should I end her up with? How about you guy idea?