Chapter 18: Heart attack

Flower Boys...oops I mean Bastards next doors

Author's POV:

You enjoy chatting and playing with the EXO for the whole day, till you remember all the members name. You totally forget about L and don't call home.

"I'll take you home noona" Kai smiles at you sweetly.

"Eii hyung" Sehun rolls his eyes "I should be the one" Sehun show his aegyo

"Shut up you two. I am the one" Kris glares at kai and sehun.

Kai and sehun look at each other and stare and Kris lazily. "In your dream" both of them say in harmony.

You chukle at their cuteness. "I can go on my own" You take out your phone and see. Your jaw drop. Crap I should have told sungyeol oppa for being late. Of course, 50 misscalled from sungyeol.

"What happened?" The dimple boy looks at you innocently.

"ah nothing. Just I'm late hehe." You smiles awkwardly "I think I should go home now. I'm having a nice day with you guys. If there's another oppotunity, I would appreciate meeting you guys again" You bow.

"Should I take you home? It's not good for a girl to walk at night alone" Lay trails on.

"Ehem" Kris clears his throat. "Luhan's watching you"

"Oops" Kai and sehun's mocking him.

"I'll take you home" Luhan smiles. Since you don't want to be rude and don't want to make him mad, you agree to go with him.

"Are you going to walk her home?" Chen and Chanyeol's jaw drop.

"Ya babo, luhan has his own car" Xiumin knocks chanyeol's head.

"Bwoh? Car?" Tao's eyes grow big "But luhan's never told us about that"

"Think deeply you stupid panda, of course luhan's not gonna let a girl walks. Moreover, it's hyemi. Special person huh" Suho, the silent one finally speak up while smirking at Luhan. Luhan rolls his eyes.

"Ah come on. Y-"

"woooooo~~" The EXO's mocking him.

"Ya why don't you tell us that you have a car huh?" Lay glares at his best friend.

"Isn't it too much hyung?" Sehun pouts and the EXO seems a bit disappoint. You bit your lip. "It's okay, I can walk home. My house is just a block away from here" You give them an assure smile.

"No" Luhan immidiately yells.

"How about go to hyemi noona's house together?" Kai's face brighten up and the EXO nod excitingly.

"HELL NO!" You accidentally shout and the EXO look at you. "Er..err I mean that, there's a very big dog that bite the stranger around here." You clear you throat.

"Jinja? I've never seen that" Luhan raise his eyebrow. Damn, help me please luhan.

EXO's looking at each other and then burst into laughter "HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAH" You then raise your eyebrow and give them a what-the-hell-are-you-laughing-about look.

"Er.. Luhan, I think you should just use your car and take them home. I'll just walk home by myself" You look at luhan

"Are you kidding me? Walking home alone... at this hour?" d.o looks at you worrily.

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah. Don't worry I know some moves too" You show them some moves and they nod.

"Be careful and call to me when you're home" Luhan looks at you.

"Yes. Bye everyone." You wave at them and they wave back.

Your POV:

Damn, I suppose you come home with Luhan but those kids urgghh.

While I'm walking and cursing them silently, I feel a big hand cover my mouth and I turn blackout and faint.

Feeling a hand's rubbing my head and a couple of arm circling my waist, I'm awake.
"ouch!!!"I wake up and rub my head because of the pain's still creeping in my head. My eye grow wide. "Ahhhhhh" I shout loudly. He jumps toward me and close my mouth with his big palm.

"Shhh!!! You can wake the neighbors you know?" He says calmly but I swear it's a seductive one. "Good morning" he smiles sweetly at me and kiss my forehead.

I cry. God please just tell me it's not real.

"Don't cry." He hugs me tightly.

I'm still young, I'm still a high school student, I'm just an innocent kid. H-how could this happened? I cry out loudly.

 

 

A/N: Update :3333
-evil smirk- So can ya guess who's that guy? x)